All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sumanth.konduru

L1 to H1

I have came to USA on L1-B (I-94 and visa is valid upto Oct 18th 2014) from Company A (still working). Meanwhile I have filled H1-B (COS) from outside Company B. Now my H1-B with COS is approved through Company B .

Since I have got H1-B COs approved,  planning to give notice to Company A (L1-B). But Company A is now given a counter offer saying that I can work with Company A by transferring H1-B from Company B to Company A. 

1) Actually I have received H1-B COS approval from Company B, Can I transfer my H1-B to Company A without any payslips from Company B? 

2) Do I need Permission or any documents from Company B to make transfer to Company A ?

I have came to USA on L1-B (I-94 and visa is valid upto Oct 18th 2014) from Company A (still working). Meanwhile I have filled H1-B (COS) from outside Company B. Now my H1-B with COS is approved through Company B .

Since I have got H1-B COs approved,  planning to give notice to Company A (L1-B). But Company A is now given a counter offer saying that I can work with Company A by transferring H1-B from Company B to Company A. 

1) Actually I have received H1-B COS approval from Company B, Can I transfer my H1-B to Company A without any payslips from Company B? 

2) Do I need Permission or any documents from Company B to make transfer to Company A ?

Stop working for L1B employer immediately as it is illegal employment.

1. Yes, company A can file a cap exempt H1B petition.

2. You need H1B petition receipt number or approval notice from company B.