Vistor Visa for unmarried sister - 1 previous rejection

svkg

Background

My Parents  - both have visitor Visa and will be travelling to USA for first time in MAY

My elder sister –  She is on H1 B Visa and pregnant currently . Husband is on H4

Myself – am on H1 and my husband is on H1

My YOUNGER SISTER SWATHI (UNMARRIED)– She completed her studies M.SC and currently working in a private company in (India) .

Brother(UNMARRIED) – Completed Btech and currently working in INDIA.

QUESTION :  My YOUNGER SISTER(UNMARRIED) SWATHI   had applied for Visitor Visa earlier a year ago and got REJECTED . My elder sister is pregnant and my parents  will be travelling to USA In May .we want SWATHI also to come to USA for a visit so that it will  be a great family re union for us. 

1)What are the chance of Visitor Visa approval if she plans  to appear foe a Visitor VISA again  (based on  1 past rejection) ?

2)We are also looking US matching for her currently . so if she gets married to a H1 guy in future , she needs to appear for H4 stamping after marriage . Will there be any issue for H4 stamping on basis of Visitor Visa rejection‘s (1 in the past and 1 now if she appears again now and faces a rejection) ?

3)we are thinking for applying as a Family re union on the occasion of New born baby  . Is there a better reason I can give if we plan to  appear for a 2nd Vistor Visa  for HER ?

Background

My Parents  - both have visitor Visa and will be travelling to USA for first time in MAY

My elder sister –  She is on H1 B Visa and pregnant currently . Husband is on H4

Myself – am on H1 and my husband is on H1

My YOUNGER SISTER SWATHI (UNMARRIED)– She completed her studies M.SC and currently working in a private company in (India) .

Brother(UNMARRIED) – Completed Btech and currently working in INDIA.

QUESTION :  My YOUNGER SISTER(UNMARRIED) SWATHI   had applied for Visitor Visa earlier a year ago and got REJECTED . My elder sister is pregnant and my parents  will be travelling to USA In May .we want SWATHI also to come to USA for a visit so that it will  be a great family re union for us. 

1)What are the chance of Visitor Visa approval if she plans  to appear foe a Visitor VISA again  (based on  1 past rejection) ?

2)We are also looking US matching for her currently . so if she gets married to a H1 guy in future , she needs to appear for H4 stamping after marriage . Will there be any issue for H4 stamping on basis of Visitor Visa rejection‘s (1 in the past and 1 now if she appears again now and faces a rejection) ?

3)we are thinking for applying as a Family re union on the occasion of New born baby  . Is there a better reason I can give if we plan to  appear for a 2nd Vistor Visa  for HER ?

1. Reason for rejection?

2. She has to mention that on DS160. I feel it might not.

3. There is nothing called better reason. Just the truth will do.

So the real reason for her coming is to meet marriage prospects. 

Yoiu have to answer the truth.  The fact you would basically ask what lie to tell to improve her chances of getting a visa does not speak well to your character.

Omshiv - please reread svkg's post. It says "My elder sister –  She is on H1 B Visa and pregnant currently . Husband is on H4." Nowhere does it mention the OP is pregnant. Please refrain from jumping to unnecessary conclusions. The MurthyForum is meant to be a helpful resource for immigrants. If posts are not meant to assist others, please refrain from replying.

Archived