EAD renewal when L1 extension in process

megha11

My husband is in L1A and I am in L2. Our Visa expiry date and I94 date is 14 Nov 2014.
Currently I am working. And my EAD is also valid till 14 Nov 2014.
My husband's employer will do L1A extension in June or later. Not sure of that when the process would start. I am planning to apply EAD renewal once the L1 and L2 visa extensions starts.

If it is getting delayed how can i get my EAD get renewed.

What should be the process for EAD renewal when L1A and L2 visa extension is under process.

What are the supporting documents to be provided for EAD renewal when L1 and L2 visa extension under process.

Please help.

My husband is in L1A and I am in L2. Our Visa expiry date and I94 date is 14 Nov 2014.

Currently I am working. And my EAD is also valid till 14 Nov 2014.

My husband's employer will do L1A extension in June or later. Not sure of that when the process would start. I am planning to apply EAD renewal once the L1 and L2 visa extensions starts.

If it is getting delayed how can i get my EAD get renewed.

What should be the process for EAD renewal when L1A and L2 visa extension is under process.

What are the supporting documents to be provided for EAD renewal when L1 and L2 visa extension under process.

Please help.

You need L1A and L2 extension approval notice to apply for EAD renewal. Better do extension in premium processing

You need L1A and L2 extension approval notice to apply for EAD renewal. Better do extension in premium processing

Is premium processing available for L1 and L2 too? How can we opt for premium processing when my husband's employer starting theL1/L2 visa extension process. How many days it takes for premium processing after the extension process starts?

Archived