OPT expiring and H1b not filed - options?

zubi1015

Rahul Dude,

If i misused my visa/status, am sure immigration officials /immigration attorney/consulate officials would have known (we are geting into a ciccular debate here. In your eyes, it looks like i misused my visa/status and i am a fraud). I cannot change what you feel. You can very well ignore the tip.

Coming to visa interview, during your time these cases were very less so you got the visa.

****The visa officer was convinced that i was honest and she gave the visa.

If you still have doubts, Please talk to immigration attorneys dude.

Gracias,

Nureya

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/73267-h1b-amendment-denied-noir-issued-petition-then-reopened/

Read post#15.

Zubi

Please talk to a good immigration attorney in your area (you can find one via ****). Just mention what we discussed here and confirm and proceed. We are in the month of March and you still have time to stay legally inside the country if you decide this way. 

Best of luck,

Nureya

Zubi

Please talk to a good immigration attorney in your area (you can find one via ****). Just mention what we discussed here and confirm and proceed. We are in the month of March and you still have time to stay legally inside the country if you decide this way. 

Best of luck,

Nureya

Zubi, if you are really interested in going to school then go for second degree. Do not simple join in some school to stay in US. Things are different now, it won't work as Nureya said.

If you still have futher questions we can meet in person and discuss. Will that be ok for you?

Nureya

Their is no need to meet in person to discuss this. If you can't reply to a simple question then that means their is something wrong here. Anyhow people after reading this will decide what's right to do when they are in this situation.

All the questions are answered in my previous posts.The point of forum discussion is for the OP to get some idea from people who have done it in the past. If  you did a  F1->F1->H1B and your stamping was unsucessful, then i can reply to your question. If not, am not answering any of your future questions DUDE.

Zubbi,

There is no immigration fraud/violation in the above method. I did it and many people have done it. This was suggested by an immigration attorney and i did it(Whatever you do, be honest when you go for visa....if required, leave the country as per F1 requirement). Now i am not sure whether you will get your H1B , when you cancel your second F1 and go to your country for visa stamping (Of course no one can promise, but always be truthful)..am sure you will get it.

Talk to people who have faced the similar kind of problems and finally talk to an attorney and proceed.

Best of luck

Nureya

Dont tell me what to do?

I saw your posting and rude comments calling me names. It wont take me few minutes to post the same (but i respect the forum and others opinion). The point of this forum is to help others, who come here for help. Coming to your point, there is nothing to be eventually caught in my case. There is nothing wrong, if you cancel your course and go on a H1b as long as you do not violate any F1 rules.  This is not FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ILLEGAL. 

As this thread is going inside a uncessary debate, unless the OP or other members have anything to say, am not going to answer same repeated questions by the same members. 

OP,

Just because some people post in all the threads including deportation/student/tourist/criminal/every single thread all does not mean that they are experienced in all areas.  No one can be experienced in all areas, but if you see some members they post in all threads. I really cannot understand how someone can post in all unless they are experienced in all the areas.

Anyways, if you have any question please post here...if not best of luck as i will not be replying the same answers.

Thanks and best of luck,

Nureya

Rahul Dude,

If i misused my visa/status, am sure immigration officials /immigration attorney/consulate officials would have known

They will eventually catch up with it and you will run into problems.

And, please, stop with this "dude" stuff already. Watched too much "Lebowski"???

Dont tell me what to do?

I saw your posting and rude comments calling me names. It wont take me few minutes to post the same (but i respect the forum and others opinion). The point of this forum is to help others, who come here for help. Coming to your point, there is nothing to be eventually caught in my case. There is nothing wrong, if you cancel your course and go on a H1b as long as you do not violate any F1 rules.  This is not FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ILLEGAL. 

As this thread is going inside a uncessary debate, unless the OP or other members have anything to say, am not going to answer same repeated questions by the same members. 

OP,

Just because some people post in all the threads including deportation/student/tourist/criminal/every single thread all does not mean that they are experienced in all areas.  No one can be experienced in all areas, but if you see some members they post in all threads. I really cannot understand how someone can post in all unless they are experienced in all the areas.

Anyways, if you have any question please post here...if not best of luck as i will not be replying the same answers.

Thanks and best of luck,

Nureya

They will eventually catch up with it and you will run into problems.

And, please, stop with this "dude" stuff already. Watched too much "Lebowski"???

Huh?

It was you who posts false information, and who belittled people by calling them "dude".

Grow up.

There is nothing wrong, if you cancel your course and go on a H1b as long as you do not violate any F1 rules.  This is not FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ILLEGAL. 

That's not ILLEGAL, but that's misuse. And their is a difference. You still didn't answer my question that clearly says that you have misused your F1 program. You were lucky that you got the VISA since there were very less no of people abusing the system during your time. Now everything has been changed. And they will be changing in future if people still abuse the program

That applies to everyone, bcos you got the visa doesn't mean that everyone will get it.

If you really think that you have did nothing wrong, then simply answer my previous question.

Archived