221 g white slip issued for J1 visa extension

smiley5432

I  got My J-1 visa in 2011 and its valid till Jan31st 2013.I applied for my J-1 visa extension at US and got my Visa extended there it self till Jan31st 2015. Now came to India  for stamping.

I attended visa interview for my j-1 visa extension on 10th dec 2013. Visa officer has signed my DS 2019 form and took passport and  was willing to issue the visa ...in the middle she found some red flag raised by DHS(department of Homeland Seurity) on my passport as soon as i returned my I-94 at port of entry stating that I stayed illegally In US from Jan31st 2013 till the day I came to India.I submitted all my extension documents to the visa officer and she verified all my documents and found nothing wrong  from my end. May be my extension might not get updated at my university or at the DHS? so she told she will contact consulate at new delhi regarding my case and she assured me this might be some data base updation issue which can be resolved soon. Its been more than 65 days However I have not got any response from the consulate yet.

Mean while From my end I contacted my university regarding my extension they confirmed and send me a document which shows my SEVIS status is active.

I am not sure where it has been strucked. whether at DHS its not got updated or at any other department? 

On the visa status page it shows case created 10th dec 2013

last update 10th feb 2014 but  it is still in adimistration processing

I have not yet recieved any email from the consulate to submit my passport for stamping.

I would like to know in such case whom can I contact? do u think we can contact DHS and Department of state directly with my case number?

Pls guide me as it is very important for me to join my team back.

I  got My J-1 visa in 2011 and its valid till Jan31st 2013.I applied for my J-1 visa extension at US and got my Visa extended there it self till Jan31st 2015. Now came to India  for stamping.

I attended visa interview for my j-1 visa extension on 10th dec 2013. Visa officer has signed my DS 2019 form and took passport and  was willing to issue the visa ...in the middle she found some red flag raised by DHS(department of Homeland Seurity) on my passport as soon as i returned my I-94 at port of entry stating that I stayed illegally In US from Jan31st 2013 till the day I came to India.I submitted all my extension documents to the visa officer and she verified all my documents and found nothing wrong  from my end. May be my extension might not get updated at my university or at the DHS? so she told she will contact consulate at new delhi regarding my case and she assured me this might be some data base updation issue which can be resolved soon. Its been more than 65 days However I have not got any response from the consulate yet.

Mean while From my end I contacted my university regarding my extension they confirmed and send me a document which shows my SEVIS status is active.

I am not sure where it has been strucked. whether at DHS its not got updated or at any other department? 

On the visa status page it shows case created 10th dec 2013

last update 10th feb 2014 but  it is still in adimistration processing

I have not yet recieved any email from the consulate to submit my passport for stamping.

I would like to know in such case whom can I contact? do u think we can contact DHS and Department of state directly with my case number?

Pls guide me as it is very important for me to join my team back.

Unfortunately with administrative processing you cannot contact anyone.

Archived