Second time Stamping question from Canada

chinkss

Hi,

I've heard the new rule regarding the stamping that when you got the successful stamping first time from Home country then you no need to go second time, you can just submit the paper. Is this the same procedure when you got successfully stamped from Canada ? 

I got stamped from Canada, I'm with same employer. As I'm planning to go stamping again so just want to make sure 

Thanks in advance, 

Hi,

I've heard the new rule regarding the stamping that when you got the successful stamping first time from Home country then you no need to go second time, you can just submit the paper. Is this the same procedure when you got successfully stamped from Canada ? 

I got stamped from Canada, I'm with same employer. As I'm planning to go stamping again so just want to make sure 

Thanks in advance, 

You need to go to Canada and attend visa interview at US consulate.

Hi,

That's called "interview waiver program" and this is not new. Just check the consulate website for more info.

Archived