Toronto Feb2014 Admin Processing

Toronto2014

Hi All,

My visa Interview was on Feb 6th Thursday

The VO said he need more processing to be done and it may take few weeks.

He returned my passport and only has my I-797

Did not give me any slip.

On Feb 11th got a mail saying need H1 petition related documents.

Feb 12th Submitted  the required documents through email.

No update since then.

Does anyone experience similar situation?

Did any one get a acknowledgement mail saying they had received the documents once they were submitted.

Thanks!

I have sent an email last week to FPU,asking for a confirmation if they have received the documents, but there is no reply from them till date. I am planning to submit the documents in person at the consulate again tomorrow.

FPU is usually prompt but they can take upto 3 business days to reply...dont worry...if you used the correct email address...they will get it...

Toronto was a weird experience for me...my earlier stamping was in vancouver and the officers there were very helpful...

Anyways, the point is...they should have ur documents, if you want to be even more sure about it...then suggest...just go and drop it...

eventually...its the peace of mind...u get in doing a certain act...

Hang in there...u shud be out soon...good luck!!!

Stuck for 20 days as of now.

Feb 6th  Thu : Interview  - (gave back the passport and said it may take more than three weeks to process, Did not give any slip. VO was young American in 30's.He only had my I-797)

Feb 11th Tue : Got a mail from FPU requesting to submit H1 petition related documents

Feb 12th Wed: Replied to the above mail with all the documents attached in zip folder.

Feb 17th Mon: sent a mail to FPU asking for acknowledgment that they had received the documents.

Feb 18th Tue: sent a mail again for acknowledgment 

Feb  20th Thu: Got a mail that they dint receive the documents so I submitted the documents again but this time in person

CEAC status/date has never changed since the interview.

No update since then. I think when sending the documents through email, we should not zip them. Maybe zipped folders are not received due to security reasons.

I hope there is some news this week!

My case stuck for 26 days as of now.

Feb 6th  Thu : Interview  - (gave back the passport and said it may take more than three weeks to process, Did not give any slip. VO was young American in 30's.He only had my I-797)

Feb 11th Tue : Got a mail from FPU requesting to submit H1 petition related documents

Feb 12th Wed: Replied to the above mail with all the documents attached in zip folder.

Feb 17th Mon: sent a mail to FPU asking for acknowledgment that they had received the documents.

Feb 18th Tue: sent a mail again for acknowledgment 

Feb  20th Thu: Got a mail that they dint receive the documents so I submitted the documents again but this time in person

( I think when sending the documents through email, we should not zip them. Maybe zipped folders are not received due to security reasons.)

Feb 26th Wed: Got a mail asking for job letter from end client.

Feb 27th Thu: Submitted the docs through email and also in person.

Feb 28th Fri:  Client was contacted.

No update since then.

CEAC status/date has never changed since the interview.

I have also updated my case in check reporter .info.

Is there anyone having similar scenario like mine ( Asked for h1petition docs and then for client letter)?

Please let me know.

Archived