Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Please advise - urgent

Recommended Posts


I have been working through  company A for the past 7 years and now laid off from that company. While working with that company A they sponsored my green card, my labor and I - 140 got approved through company A. after my I - 140 got approved, I got my H1 extension until June 2014.


Now I need choose a new company, and need to transfer my H1 to the new company. After transferring my H1 to new company B, I need to file for H1 extension.


My question is, when I file for extension can I use my previous company A I -140 to get extended for 3 years? Any other options?


Please advise, it is urgent.


Thanks in advance















Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this