All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sree7

Looking for Accommodation at Calgary between March12th to 18th

I have my visa stamping on 13th March. Looking for accommodation between March 12th to 18th, if some visiting during that time please let me know.

I have my visa stamping on 13th March. Looking for accommodation between March 12th to 18th, if some visiting during that time please let me know.

@what time?

Hi Sree, Chinna & Psdmatam,

Accommodation available, please email me. You can find my email ID from my profile (please click on "my profile name").

Thank you...

Hi ,

I'm also having appointment on March 12 th .Planning to come by 10th Night. I'm also looking for shared accommodation near to Consulate .If you are interested we can share the accommodation.

Thanks

Mahesh

Edited by Maheshb

Couple of months ago my friend went for his stamping, he stayed at Days inn which is 3 miles away from the consulate. I understand that there is convenient public transportation available from this hotel to the consulate.

If any of you booking in this hotel, I would share with you, to remind my interview is on 13th March.

Hi Uday Kiran,Mahesh

any one of you have booked the accommodation in Calgary yet? let me know if you have  sharing available from 12th march.

Thanks

Sreenath

Hi ,

I'm also having appointment on March 12 th .Planning to come by 10th Night. I'm also looking for shared accommodation near to Consulate .If you are interested we can share the accommodation.

Thanks

Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

I am also having interview on March 12th. I am planning for stay in Calgary from March 11th - March 14th. Let me know if we can share accommodation. Contact me at***********@hotmail.com.