eb2 embassy interview for physical therapy

Any one here knows what are the questions asked during embassy interview? I'm applying for eb2 for physical therapy. My I-140 was approved. Also, what arethe documents i needto bring.? My biger problem is the one who signed my certificate of employment died last week. How will the embassy verify my employment now? The clinic I work from is already close since the doctor is already dead. Please advice me on what to do now. Its necessary to have 5 years working experience since this is eb2. What am I suppose to do now? Will the consul question my employment experience?

Any one here knows what are the questions asked during embassy interview? I'm applying for eb2 for physical therapy. My I-140 was approved. Also, what arethe documents i needto bring.? My biger problem is the one who signed my certificate of employment died last week. How will the embassy verify my employment now? The clinic I work from is already close since the doctor is already dead. Please advice me on what to do now. Its necessary to have 5 years working experience since this is eb2. What am I suppose to do now? Will the consul question my employment experience?

If employer who filed for GC is no more in business I believe you cannot proceed further. I might be wrong. Talk to a good immigration attorney.

Hi jairichi, the future employer who filed for green card is still in business. My problem is the current employer who signed my certificate of employment is already dead.

One of the requirements for eb2 is 5 years of work experience. How will the embassy verify the authenticity of my work experience ?

I believe it should not be a problem as long as you can document it through pay stubs, time sheets, letter from HR or other colleagues. As suggested earlier talk to your attorney.

If your sponsor for the GC has a job letter for you that is all that matters. You have the wrong end of the stick. The USCIS has approved your I-140 based on documentation. The Visa Interview is a formality if the relevant job letter exists. The Embassy has no standing now to rejudge your petition. Usually aN iMMIGRATION vISA iNTERVIEW IS A FORMALITY. aS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT SUBJECT TO GROUNDS OF INADMISSIBILITY LIKE SERIOUS CRIMES THEY CANNOT STOP THE PROCESS.

Archived