Non Compete Agreement on H1B

Employer 'A' - Vendor 'B' - Client 'C'

I am on H1B and working with Client 'C' at New Jersey since 3 years through Vendor 'B' and my Employer is 'A'.

I have applied a full time job at San Fransico for the same Client 'C'. Even my don't know that I have applied at San Fransico

How the below agreement with my employer will affect me?

Your help is appreciated.

Agreement Details:

1. Directly or indirectly, regardless of whether Clients shall contact EMPLOYEE or vice versa, individually or as an 

employee, partner, officer, director, stockholder, or in any other capacity whatsoever of any firm, partnership, 

corporation, or entity, transact, carry on, solicit, perform, divert to, receive, sell to, engage in or conduct any business 

dealings with existing Clients and End Users. An End-User is any business or company where EMPLOYEE is placed or works 

while on the payroll of EMPLOYER regardless of whether EMPLOYEE was placed with the business directly by 

EMPLOYER or indirectly through an intermediary company. An End User directly utilizes company employee 

services and is usually where an employee is physically located. 

2.  Directly or indirectly, regardless of whether Contractor shall contact EMPLOYEE or vice versa, individually or as an 

employee, partner, officer, director, stockholder, or in any other capacity whatsoever of any firm, partnership, 

corporation, or entity, transact, carry on, solicit, perform, divert to, receive, sell to, engage in or conduct any business 

dealings with any intermediary company involved in the placement of EMPLOYEE in his employment with the End 

User. This includes any contractor or Client’s client who participates in, profits from, or is in any way involved in the 

ultimate placement of EMPLOYEE in IT industry.

Archived