Applied visitor visa extension, 2 weeks completed still didn't get the receipt number

H1consultant24

Hi,

I applied visitor visa extension for my mother-in-law. Just 2 weeks completed, but still didn't get the receipt number and check also not deducted. I-94 is valid till March 11th.

send the documents to California Service Center. 

Please advice me, how long it is going to take to get the receipt number ?? 

Should reach you within a week. Wait for one more week. Are your sure your application reached USCIS? Do you have any way to track your shipment? And, reason for extension request?

Should reach you within a week. Wait for one more week. Are your sure your application reached USCIS? Do you have any way to track your shipment? And, reason for extension request?

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is reached in 2nd day. I just checked in my account. amount has deducted as 'USCIS DALLAS PAYMENT'.  I sent to California Center. but don't know it is deducted under 'DAllas payment'.  

Thanks for your reply. I  just checked my account, amount has deducted as  'USCIS DALLAS Payment'. Actually i sent to the california service center, but in the transaction showing as ' 'USCIS DALLAS Payment'.  

Archived