Got H1B visa stamped from Company A, changed to Company B visa stamping required or not

avinashp

Hello,

Please help me out to understand the process.

I am on my H1B working with company A, attended H1B visa interview in India from Company A and got my visa approved. Now I changed to company B, If I go to India now from company B do I need to attend visa interview again for company B, even though my visa from company A is still valid.

Hello,

Please help me out to understand the process.

I am on my H1B working with company A, attended H1B visa interview in India from Company A and got my visa approved. Now I changed to company B, If I go to India now from company B do I need to attend visa interview again for company B, even though my visa from company A is still valid.

No need to go for visa stamping for a change in employer as long as existing visa is valid.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am getting this same answer from everybody that no need to go for new visa stamping when employer is changed provided current visa is valid.

BUT... when I checked with us consultate india (usvisadocs suport), they said I should get a new visa stamp if employer is changed !

Not sure which is correct ...

Archived