H1B First Time Stamping

Lakshmi238

Hi Friends,

This is going to be my first H1B stamping on Feb 3rd, 2014. I have all my documents, ready including Client Letter, Vendor Letter,Pay stubs etc. My concern is i got my H1B through Client A and now i am going for stamping with Client B with out H1B amendment. Is it mandatory to amend my H1B before going for interview.

Your suggestions or comments are welcome. Please be free to email me *************@gmail.com

Hi Friends,

This is going to be my first H1B stamping on Feb 3rd, 2014. I have all my documents, ready including Client Letter, Vendor Letter,Pay stubs etc. My concern is i got my H1B through Client A and now i am going for stamping with Client B with out H1B amendment. Is it mandatory to amend my H1B before going for interview.

Your suggestions or comments are welcome. Please be free to email me *************@gmail.com

Absolutely your employer has to file for H1B amendment and only on approval you can go for stamping.

Hi Friends,

Yes, it is mandatory. Bcos your H1 petition has client A's name on it and now if you show Client B's letter it has no connect to your H1. So its better to attend interview only after the amendment.

hi jai,

thanks for your reply..

my case is EVVC, No client letter, first h1b stamping

f1 to h1

going to jamaica , what are chances lol ?

Multiple layers always invokes more scrutiny. You need a client letter or at least a letter from client that they cannot provide client letter and along with that any other proof that you are working for that client. No one can predict chances. Good luck.

Hi Friends,

My Employer company-> Prime Vendor-> Client.

I don't have any layers in between. I have my client letter, Prime Vendor letter, New LCA with client B ready with me.Only thing i notice missing is H1B Amendment with Client B.My H1B stamping appointment is on Feb 3rd, 2014 Calgary, Canada.

Hi Friends,

I don't have any layers in between. I have my client letter, Prime Vendor letter, New LCA with client B ready with me.Only thing i notice missing is H1B Amendment with Client B.My H1B stamping appointment is on Feb 3rd, 2014 Calgary, Canada.

You need your client B amendment approval when you go for stamping.

Hi Friends,

You have layers in between you and your employer.

You need H1 amendment for visa approval.

Lakshmi,

I have few contacts who are also going on same day for visa interview on feb 3rd including me. So if you want to contact them please send your email id, i can be reached on my id at gmail.

Thanks,

Harish.

Hi Harish,

I am attending on Feb 3rd, 2014. I have an emergency situation going on and i cannot postpone my stamping. Let me see how it goes.

Thanks.

Lakshmi,

Hi Harish,

I am attending on Feb 3rd, 2014. I have an emergency situation going on and i cannot postpone my stamping. Let me see how it goes.

Thanks.

I am in touch with 4 members who have same day interview. Did you look for accommodations and def we can meet on same day.

I can be reached on my userid for murthys forum at gmail. 

• 2 months later...

Archived