All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SAM@CALGARY

Are there anyone who have issue with PIMS at Calgary during week Jan13 - Jan17

Are there anyone who have issue with PIMS at Calgary during week Jan13 - Jan17 ?  I and one more friend who got visa approved on Jan14 was told that our PIMS were not updated and so need to wait couple of more days than normal process. Want to know if any are on same page with status not changed or passport not received ?

Hi Sam- When was your I797 approved? Typically if your I797 is approved close to your stamping date, there is a likely chance that PIMS database will not be updated.

Hi Sam- When was your I797 approved? Typically if your I797 is approved close to your stamping date, there is a likely chance that PIMS database will not be updated.

HI Raj,

My I797 got approved in August and my H1 got started from Oct/01/2013. Is there any way to find out if PIMS got updated or not? Thanks for your post.

Hi Sam- Did your friend receive your passport? How long did it take to receive the passport.

This information will help as I just had an interview at Calgary and the PIMS database is not updated with my information too.

Thanks,

Deeraj

Hi Sam,

I had my interview on Jan 14 and my status is in admin processing. have not received any update. the VO said it was approved and I should get my passport in 3-5 days but it has been 5 days. Is there a way to contact the consulate to find out what is going on?

Thanks

Hi Sam,

I had my interview on Jan 14 and my status is in admin processing. have not received any update. the VO said it was approved and I should get my passport in 3-5 days but it has been 5 days. Is there a way to contact the consulate to find out what is going on?

Thanks

HI ,

You can sent an email to calgary-niv@state.gov asking the status . They will reply with in couple of hours

Hi Sam- Did your friend receive your passport? How long did it take to receive the passport.

This information will help as I just had an interview at Calgary and the PIMS database is not updated with my information too.

Thanks,

Deeraj

HI Deeraj,

Can you please let me know when did you attend your interview and what is your online passport status. Mine and my friend's status got changed from ready to admin processing today only.

Hi Sam- I had my interview today only.  I was told PIMS verification would take additional one extra day to receive the passport.

but looking at your situation that seems to be wrong.

what link are you looking to track your status?

Deeraj

Sam- Did you have any update on your passport?

HI Draj- my status got changed from admin process to issued today. Need to check at loomis center today at 6:30 pm . Usually they receive the passport when our status got changed to issued even though we dont get the way bill no. It happened to all of my friends. You can check the status online at   https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

Ok..great!! Thanks for the update. Did you send any emails to Calgary Consulate for any update?

Draj

Hi Sam- Once you pick you passport, could you give me your contact details(email or phone). I am in the same boat as you were a week ago and relaying on your information. Just wanted to contact you to know more details.

Thanks for your responses.

Draj

Hi draj,

I am in the same boat as you. My interview was on Jan 22 and was told the same thing..PIMS database is not updated with my information ..will take an additional day..passport will be sent to Loomis in 3-5 business days. 

I just checked the visa status using the link sam provided (thank you Sam) and it says Admin Processing which can take a several weeks or longer. 

What is your visa status? Please post any updates from your side. Will do the same. Thanks in advance. 

My status still shows admin processing. I did send an email to the consulate and they were very prompt in replying but they did not give any definite answer. All they said was that  my passport will hopefully go for printing today. Dont know what "hopefully" means.

Fingers Crossed

Sam- Did you receive your passport yesterday? 

Beebs- Is your delay due to PIMS? I guess changing the status from Adim processing to Issued is varying from case to case. 

Vanasthali- lets hope our status changes to Issued today.