In House Project Documents

gcseeker11

All

Can anyone provide the info what are the important documents needed for h1b stamping for in house projects ( Employer has the projects for some clients and works on it in-house ) 

Also if anyone has gone recently for stamping with this scenario kindly share the same. One of my friend is planning to go for stamping and needs this info to collect the documents and get prepared accordingly etc.

Thx

That's not what "in-house" refers to. "In-house" refers to working on some internal employer project, i.e., not working on a client project. Because of that, it has become a code-word for "on bench."

You work on a client project, so you need the appropriate documents for that project (SOW, etc.) The only difference is that you don't work on the client's premises, which makes it easy to show the employer-employee relationship (computers are from your employer, employer supervises you, etc.)

All

Can anyone provide the info what are the important documents needed for h1b stamping for in house projects ( Employer has the projects for some clients and works on it in-house ) 

Also if anyone has gone recently for stamping with this scenario kindly share the same. One of my friend is planning to go for stamping and needs this info to collect the documents and get prepared accordingly etc.

Thx

Did you ask your employer about the project supporting docs for H1 interview?

Thanks for your inputs Rahul412 and JoeF !

These are the documents employer said they will provide for him

1. Employer Cover Letter

2. Attorney Cover Letter

3. Each Project agreement 

4. Each Projects document

5. Offer Letter

6. Team members, Org Chart, Title, Duties, Supervisor info

7. Paystubs, W2, Tax docs

8. I797, I129, LCA, passport

9. Education Related ( Deg cert, marksheets )

10. Prior Exp letters

11. Office photos and Address Proof

are these sufficient ? 

Share your valuable suggestions/inputs.

@JoeF : In this scenario should he can say he is working with his employer on xyz project for abc client? or just xyz project? In case if asked by VO. (Since it is not EVC model what is the true way to respond)

Archived