Currently on L1A and EB1 filed

kkrish20

Currently on L1A and I-94 expires in march end my employer filed EB1 and got the receipt. In case If I get the EAD in couple of months.

1) Still do I need to file L1A  VISA extension?. 

2) In case my I485 is pending after march but the EAD approved. can I work just using my EAD? 

I am explain. I am getting a different answer from different people. 

• 2 weeks later...

You come on L1 and then instantly you get your GC through EB1. This is a huge loophole in the immigration system where it disregard people who have been working hard in the country for years over someone who just came in.

I guess the American Immigration system doesn't understand that becoming a 'Manager' in India is so easy and no extra skill required except to stay in the company for some particular number of years.

You come on L1 and then instantly you get your GC through EB1. This is a huge loophole in the immigration system where it disregard people who have been working hard in the country for years over someone who just came in.

I guess the American Immigration system doesn't understand that becoming a 'Manager' in India is so easy and no extra skill required except to stay in the company for some particular number of years.

Everyone knows that ppl are abusing EB1 just like the way they abuse EB2.

Archived