h4 visa refused under 221 (g), white slip given at Hyd consulate

kauk22

I had my h4 visa interview at Hyderabad consulate on 27 November 2013, the officer asked me about my education, I told him I have done Masters in biotechnology, he returned my passport and gave me a 221 (g) white slip in which it was stated that I will receive an email from them and if I don't receive an email within five days, I should mail them. But now its almost 2 months but I didn't receive any mail and they are not even replying my mail. On my status, it is showing under Administrative processing. I am worried because they have returned my passport and didn't respond me till now. Anybody in same situation now or before, please share your experience.

I had my h4 visa interview at Hyderabad consulate on 27 November 2013, the officer asked me about my education, I told him I have done Masters in biotechnology, he returned my passport and gave me a 221 (g) white slip in which it was stated that I will receive an email from them and if I don't receive an email within five days, I should mail them. But now its almost 2 months but I didn't receive any mail and they are not even replying my mail. On my status, it is showing under Administrative processing. I am worried because they have returned my passport and didn't respond me till now. Anybody in same situation now or before, please share your experience.

Visa is not refused. It is put on hold for administrative processing to be completed.

i think my wife also in same boat, she attend the interview in dec 16th, she also got refusal, that time VO says just u r visa got refusal, he didn't give any piece of paper, just returned PP. after 5 days she sent a mail to consulate and ask the reason.

they just gave reply "Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B" .

• 2 weeks later...

my wife's visa is also not approved , when i see the status it says "Admin Processing " , she was not even given a pink slip, white slip or anything , they retained her passport as well

questions to my wife

since how long u married : 1 and a half month

love or arranged ; love

how many people attended : 250

highest qualification : MBA human resource

and the the officer said congrates your visa is approved but your wife's visa will take sometime,

I asked her if there is any specific reason , she just said it will take sometime

its been 7 weeks now

Regards,

Syed SS

Archived