Any 221g Cases Toronto in 2014

Parker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I had H1b interview today (Feb 5th) at Toronto consulate, and got a 221g yellow form. Consulate officer asked me to send resume, list of publications and also details about research. My field of study is pharmacology and veterinary pharmacology. Do you guys is it due to

Is anybody know how long it takes? Please let me know

Hi All,

Any one received 221g/Admin processing at toronto in 2014 ???

Hello all,

I had H1b interview today (Feb 5th) at Toronto consulate, and got a 221g yellow form. Consulate officer asked me to send resume, list of publications and also details about research. My field of study is pharmacology and veterinary pharmacology. Do you guys is it due to

So, I was wondering did you get any communication or any progress.

Dinesh

Hello all,

Is anybody know how long it takes? Please let me know

it might take 4 to 6 weeks..... Did you ask the VO for time line..... in my case he told 1 month..and i hot it in 5 weeks

Hello all,

Dinesh

my case got cleared on 27th Jan...below are the time lines....

Interview : 23 Dec 13 (result : green slip/ requested resume via email/ kept i797/ returned passport/ told it takes 1 month time)
sent 1st email asking update : 10 Jan 14 - received standard response on 14 Jan 2014
sent 2nd email asking update : 24 Jan 14 - no reply received but received a clearance email
clearance email : 27 Jan 14
Passport Drop : 28 Jan 14
1st CEAC update : 28 Jan 14 ( just date changed - Still AP)
2nd CEAC update : 29 Jan 14 ( Status changed to issued)
Passport Pickup : 30 Jan 14

Hi All,

I got a 221g/Admin processing on 17th January.  Do you know how long this process is going to take? They have kept my I-797 and asked me to send 

1) Resume.

2) List of Publications.

3) Detailed Description of research or work.

it might take 4 to 6 weeks..... Did you ask the VO for time line..... in my case he told 1 month..and i hot it in 5 weeks

he told me to wait for 3 to 4 weeks. But asked me to submit resume and research details

Hi All,

I have received a 221g yellow slip on 17 January from Toronto. Does anyone know how long this process would take. They have kept my I797 and asked me to send them

1) Copy of Resume.

2) List of Publications.

3) Detailed description of reasearch or work.

did you get any updates from CEAC?

Hi All,

I got a 221g/Admin processing on 17th January.  Do you know how long this process is going to take? They have kept my I-797 and asked me to send 

1) Resume.

2) List of Publications.

3) Detailed Description of research or work.

Hello vbastin,

Did you get any updates?

Hi,

I have been to Toronto consulate on 5th 

Hello all,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

I attended my interview on the same day like you.

Vo: Are you a visitor to canada?

XX: Yes

VO: What do you do?

XX: Computational Biologist

VO: What is annual salary?

XX: $$$$

VO:Where is your office?

XX: MD

VO:Do you have a family in the US?

XX: No

VO: I recommend your visa for approval, but we have to do some administrative processing. Here is a form, please send your CV to that ID. Should hear a response soon.

XX: I said thank you and left. 

Sent CV in 10 mins. Replied back saying received.

What questions did they ask you?

Hi,

I have been to Toronto consulate on 5th 

Hi Dinesh,

I attended my interview on the same day like you.

Vo: Are you a visitor to canada?

XX: Yes

VO: What do you do?

XX: Computational Biologist

VO: What is annual salary?

XX: $$$$

VO:Where is your office?

XX: MD

VO:Do you have a family in the US?

XX: No

VO: I recommend your visa for approval, but we have to do some administrative processing. Here is a form, please send your CV to that ID. Should hear a response soon.

XX: I said thank you and left. 

Sent CV in 10 mins. Replied back saying received.

What questions did they ask you?

I also got same questions, who is Consular officer? Is it Jeffrey? You can see their seal on yellow form. Byt the way, any updates?

Hi All,

I have received a 221g yellow slip on 17 January from Toronto. Does anyone know how long this process would take. They have kept my I797 and asked me to send them

1) Copy of Resume.

2) List of Publications.

3) Detailed description of reasearch or work.

Hello Vbastin,

I had an interview on 5th of Feb, and got 221 g. Similar to you, consulate officer asked me to submit resume, list of publications and detailed description of research work.

Where are you staying? I am staying in downtown,,,

DID YOU GET ANY UPDATES? Please let me know.

Hi All,

My visa Interview was on Feb 6th Thursday

The VO said he need more processing to be done and it may take few weeks.

He returned my passport and only has my I-797

Did not give me any slip.

On Feb 11th got a mail saying need H1 petition related documents.

Feb 12th Submitted  the required documents through email.

No update since then.

Does anyone experience similar situation?

Did any one get a acknowledgement mail saying they had received the documents once they were submitted.

Thanks!

I also got same questions, who is Consular officer? Is it Jeffrey? You can see their seal on yellow form. Byt the way, any updates?

DKHS,

I don't remember the guy's name. He was wearing a suit with a tie and a clean bald head guy.

No updates. My attorneys emailed all the H1B petition documentation that was submitted to USCIS to the consulate on Monday. I got a response on Tuesday saying still processing. Planning to go visit the consulate sometime next week.

Would you like to meet next week at the consulate with me? Please let me know. Do you have any updates?

Archived