All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

Hi All,

Did anybody else's MTR get approved? Here's my case 

Case denied- 20th July, 2015

MTR applied - 30th July, 2015

Also, would like to know if anybody has got their results within a month? if not then, any idea what the minimum duration for results could be?

Even i am in the same boat..

Case Denied-July 9 2015

MTR- Aug 11 2015 

I got a receipt number yesterday and what about you? you got your receipt number?

Even i am in the same boat..

Case Denied-July 9 2015

MTR- Aug 11 2015 

I got a receipt number yesterday and what about you? you got your receipt number?

Yes, i got the receipt number within  a week.. hoping to get the results soon..

Yes, i got the receipt number within  a week.. hoping to get the results soon..

I am feeling very tensed man and also we never know when the decision comes... Just praying god for a positive response!!

Hi Sandeep,

Did you hear back from USCIS yet on your MTR?

Yes, I have applied for MTR. I have been waiting since September 2014.

Here is my case status.

On September 4, 2014, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 4, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi all,

There is yet another update on my case but still no decision. same status on both old and new.

On July 9, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi, 

Any updates on your status?

Hi ,

Mine was an appeal , My case has some update  recently as below

Appeal Was Remanded To The Originating Office For Consideration

On August 22, 2015, the appellate authority returned your appeal for Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1413252084, to the originating office so it can reconsider its decision. You were notified by mail of this action. If you do not receive your notice by September 21, 2015, please contact the appellate authority directly. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can you please suggest what they exactly they mean.

Hi ,

Mine was an appeal , My case has some update  recently as below

Appeal Was Remanded To The Originating Office For Consideration

On August 22, 2015, the appellate authority returned your appeal for Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1413252084, to the originating office so it can reconsider its decision. You were notified by mail of this action. If you do not receive your notice by September 21, 2015, please contact the appellate authority directly. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Can you please suggest what they exactly they mean.

Dinesh, it seems you case is moved to California service center now. For me it seems you will hear some positive response soon. Keep fingers crossed. Any thing can happen.

Can you please let us know when your appeal was filed and on which date.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

Dinesh, it seems you case is moved to California service center now. For me it seems you will hear some positive response soon. Keep fingers crossed. Any thing can happen.

Can you please let us know when your appeal was filed and on which date.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

My appeal was filed on Jan 2nd 2015 . This is my second appeal , My first MTR at california service center got rejected now we directly appealed to AAO.Seems its working I guess but still fingers crossed ...

Thanks 

Dinesh

Sandeep, any news or update on your case. Mine is still in same status. Waiting from November 2014.

Hi,

Apart from your previous appeal. Did you apply for a h1 this year? how about that?

Even i applied for MTR on Aug 10, 2015. Up on seeing your cases i feel even i have to wait longer to get a decision. So sad man there should be a limit for this processing.

Anyways Good luck hope you will get a positive response!!

Hi,

Apart from your previous appeal. Did you apply for a h1 this year? how about that?

Even i applied for MTR on Aug 10, 2015. Up on seeing your cases i feel even i have to wait longer to get a decision. So sad man there should be a limit for this processing.

Anyways Good luck hope you will get a positive response!!

Hi,

No i didnot apply for any new h1b this year.

Still waiting for update on the appeal. Not sure in what order they are processing, it will be an year in next couple of months.

lets hope for the best.

Thanks!!

Sandeep, any news or update on your case. Mine is still in same status. Waiting from November 2014.

Hi,

My MTR was denied and the reason was strange. They said the response was not submitted in time. But my attorney has a proof from FEDEX that it reached in time. So, they appealed again. 

All the best

Hi,

My MTR was denied and the reason was strange. They said the response was not submitted in time. But my attorney has a proof from FEDEX that it reached in time. So, they appealed again. 

All the best

Hi Sandeep,

Sorry to hear about your denial after such a long wait. When did you hear from USCIS about the decision (in July or August). It is very strange to deny your application (on the basis of late submission) especially when USCIS issued a receipt number. Hope they approve your appeal this time. 

Best of Luck,

BMMR

Hi,

All the best

Hi Sandeep,

Sorry to hear about your denial after such a long wait. When did you hear from USCIS about the decision (in July or August). It is very strange to deny your application (on the basis of late submission) especially when USCIS issued a receipt number. Hope they approve your appeal this time. 

Best of Luck,

BMMR

On July 30th they denied.

This is really strange. They waited for one year to reject this MTR. 

Sorry to hear this.

Hi rkh1bAppeal,

Did you hear anything back from USCIS on your MTR? I haven't and still waiting.

BMMR

My h1b got denied (job and studies).

The RFE was not responded properly but my job is very much related to my bachelors.

I am planning to open MTR.

any updates on any MTR cases? what is the success rate if filed properly and any timeline?

Can we expedite the process in any way??

please post successful MTR stories.

I applied in August and waiting still it shows case was received. Can anyone say when i can expect to see the status change....

Experts please answer....

I have been waiting for the past 10 months. Some folks have received decision as early as in 3 months while some have been waiting for as long as 10-12 months. It depends. 

Good luck.

Hi rkh1bAppeal,

Did you hear anything back from USCIS on your MTR? I haven't and still waiting.

BMMR

Hi BMMR, no update on my case. Still shows received on Nov 12 2013. 

Hi BMMR, no update on my case. Still shows received on Nov 12 2013. 

Buddy are you kidding me?? waiting since nov 2013.. You would have applied new H1's right? what about them?

Share your experience!!

Buddy are you kidding me?? waiting since nov 2013.. You would have applied new H1's right? what about them?

Share your experience!!

Hey it is Nov 12 2014.

I applied new H1B on premium processing. Got RFE (education experience evaluation) , still need to respond to RFE. But this time from different employer.

I will be under Cap-Excempt, since I have already approved H1B from different company.

I will update on further status.

Hi,

All the best

Did your old or new receipt number updated with denial reason. I am also in same situation that my MTR was reached USCIS in 32 days. There was a deadline of 30 days to respond. Also please let me know that your cheque was claimed from USCIS for MTR.

Thanks