All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

Good news... my patience(4 months wait) really got paid off.

My employer got approval notice for my MTR and they emailed me the same. 0ld case is updated however my new status is not updated yet. Here is the current status I see on both cases.

Wish everyone all the best. 

Old case status:
On March 18, 2015, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC#. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

MTR case status:
On November 10, 2014, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EAC#, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by December 10, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Case denied on: OCT 03, 2014
MTR Received by USCIS : Nov 10, 2014
MTR approval received on: MAR 18, 2015

Congrats...Good you got to know before April 1st. 

Does anyone has any update on the MTR's or appeal? Daily i visit this page to see if there is any approvals for the denied cases..when i see any approvals i feel happy, hoping that even mine will be approved one day. Wish you all the best for those who are waiting.

Hello All,

I have received an update on my case saying "We sent your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review"

Not sure as how much time they need now? Processing timelines says 6 months and in some forums people are waiting for more than 18 months. No HOPE left.

Does anyone has any update on the MTR's or appeal? Daily i visit this page to see if there is any approvals for the denied cases..when i see any approvals i feel happy, hoping that even mine will be approved one day. Wish you all the best for those who are waiting.

No, not yet. Same status on old and new receipt numbers.

Hello All,

I have received an update on my case saying "We sent your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review"

Not sure as how much time they need now? Processing timelines says 6 months and in some forums people are waiting for more than 18 months. No HOPE left.

Good luck Sankmr. My case is still the same. No update.

Hello All,

Hi Sankmr,

I hope you get a decision soon. Did you actually file for an MTR or an appeal? 

No, not yet. Same status on old and new receipt numbers.

Hi Sandeep,

Did you apply for MTR? in which service center? I am waiting on my MTR since Nov 2014 at Vermont service center.

Hi Sankmr,

I hope you get a decision soon. Did you actually file for an MTR or an appeal? 

Hi bmmr,

My Employer informed that they have checked MTR and Appeal while submitting the form. Might the officer is not convinced with the MTR so would have forwarded to the appeal.

Any idea guys as how much time it might take for them to respond? Anyone in my position earlier?

Hi Sandeep,

Did you apply for MTR? in which service center? I am waiting on my MTR since Nov 2014 at Vermont service center.

Yes, I have applied for MTR. I have been waiting since September 2014.

Here is my case status.

On September 4, 2014, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 4, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi

Here is my situation. My employer applied for H1B last year april 2014 .I got denial and below is the timeline

- July 2014 - RFE

- September 2014 End - Denial ( Employer says it was denied because client letter and LCA had different state in address)  (Looks this client is present in many states )

- October 2014  - I-290B, Notice of Appeal was filed 

- November 2014 -  Status changed to below and no update after that.

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

We transferred your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

What does this mean anyone experienced this ? have they considered the appeal request. Can I raise a Service request in uscis online for a status request since it pending for more than 90 days. Or only employer has to do. Any pointers 

Hi

Here is my situation. My employer applied for H1B last year april 2014 .I got denial and below is the timeline

- July 2014 - RFE
- September 2014 End - Denial ( Employer says it was denied because client letter and LCA had different state in address)  (Looks this client is present in many states )

We transferred your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

What does this mean anyone experienced this ? have they considered the appeal request. Can I raise a Service request in uscis online for a status request since it pending for more than 90 days. Or only employer has to do. Any pointers 

Hi Venkat,

You can raise a service request on your own but you need all the details about your case. Not sure what all they ask for. Generally attorneys raise on behalf of beneficiary. So, ask your attorney to do it. We can a raise a service request after 90 days period.

Good luck

Hi

- July 2014 - RFE

I am also in the same situation with same timelines and same status...Keep posted on your status.

Below is my status,,

On November 12, 2014, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by December 12, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

No updates after this. Its been six month now. Not sure how may months more to wait. Any one know what the approval ratio for appeal cases.

Any chances that they can transfer my case to AEO now. If that is the case then I need to wait for an year or so.

Thanks

Yes, I have applied for MTR. I have been waiting since September 2014.

Here is my case status.

On September 4, 2014, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 4, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@Sandeep,

Any update on your case. I saw one MTR case got approved which was recieved in the month of July 2014.

May be you will get update in a month.

Any one else has any update, please post and keep this thread active. Thanks.

@Sandeep,

Any update on your case. I saw one MTR case got approved which was recieved in the month of July 2014.

May be you will get update in a month.

Any one else has any update, please post and keep this thread active. Thanks.

I have no update yet. I think they are not processing it in the order. It is difficult to predict their order of preference for processing. One of my friend got approval with in a month after applying. Let us hope for the best.

Good luck all

I have no update yet. I think they are not processing it in the order. It is difficult to predict their order of preference for processing. One of my friend got approval with in a month after applying. Let us hope for the best.

Good luck all

Thanks for the update..Good Luck!!

Hi,

Today my status of changed as "Case Was Relocated From Administrative Appeals Office To USCIS Originating Office"

On July 1, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXX, to the USCIS office that made the original decision on your case. That office will mail you our decision or send you a request if it needs something from you. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

It has same status on both old and new receipt. Does anyone has any idea what this status mean?

Good luck all

any update yet?

No update yet. Did you have any ?

As i mentioned in previous post, they have updated the status as  "Case Was Relocated From Administrative Appeals Office To USCIS Originating Office". 

Just keeping the fingers crossed and waiting for result.

Hi all,

There is yet another update on my case but still no decision. same status on both old and new.

On July 9, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Denied my H1b for 2016. Applied for an MTR. My packet will reach USCIS by end of today.

How long this process usually take? usually 3-6 months i heard..........

Hi all, This is my status for now, does anyone have any idea on how long I need to wait

On March 18, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number XXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by April 17, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi All,

Did anybody else's MTR get approved? Here's my case 

Case denied- 20th July, 2015

MTR applied - 30th July, 2015

Also, would like to know if anybody has got their results within a month? if not then, any idea what the minimum duration for results could be?