All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

what does this mean? "On March 25,2014, my initial receipt no status changed to your request for premium processing of I290 has been received and we are processing your request

AFAIK, their is no premium processing for MTR.

We can't say what it is exactly ...some cases at this stage they are start reviewing on case and they take decision ...Some cases they already taken desicion , in coming 2,3 days employer receive decision either approved or denied .....

I guess in your case they started reviewing you have to wait until they take decision ....I hope it will be approved good luck.

Thank you. That was helpful.

Hello, I applied for H1B premium processing April 2014 and got a RFE on April 27th, after responding got denial notice after 10 days then in last week of June applied for MTR and got a different case number. on July 21th my status for case number of H1B application is changed to "post decision activity" and on July 25th received a notice saying that my H1B got approved but my case status for the MTR case number is still in the "intial review". do anyone know this kind of cases? my approval notice also have the H1B start date and end dates. Does my MTR status mean they are still reviewing it after approving the H1B or will they take some time to update the MTR case status?

Hello, I applied for H1B premium processing April 2014 and got a RFE on April 27th, after responding got denial notice after 10 days then in last week of June applied for MTR and got a different case number. on July 21th my status for case number of H1B application is changed to "post decision activity" and on July 25th received a notice saying that my H1B got approved but my case status for the MTR case number is still in the "intial review". do anyone know this kind of cases? my approval notice also have the H1B start date and end dates. Does my MTR status mean they are still reviewing it after approving the H1B or will they take some time to update the MTR case status?

When you got an approval notice ,doesn't matter what your MTR status .They will update it some times they take sometime .....ATB

Hi muralikrishna074,

even my H1B got denied due to EE relationship

appealed on June 20, 2014

still it showing initial review, even my previous case number showing the same denial message.

Can you please let me the reason for your denial and what you have submitted for appeal?

Thanks

Hi muralikrishna074,

even my H1B got denied due to EE relationship

appealed on June 20, 2014

still it showing initial review, even my previous case number showing the same denial message.

Can you please let me the reason for your denial and what you have submitted for appeal?

Thanks

Hi, I have applied for H1B Premium processing for 2014. I got RFE in May for E-E relationship. After responding RFE without end client letter I got denial notice on 11th July. After applying for MTR with end client letter, I received new receipt number on 7th August. MTR case number showing "initial review", old case number shows "denial message". 

Is there anyone who has applied for MTR in last 2-3 months? How long they are taking for MTR processing this year? 

Hi,

I applied for h1b in this years cycle got RFE and then denial in September. Reason for denial was specialty occupation. Filed MTR with new client letter with more job details, expert opinion letters, prior experience letters etc. Yet to get the new receipt number. Has anyone heard back yet on their MTR requests? Any updates

Hi,

I applied for h1b in this years cycle got RFE and then denial in September. Reason for denial was specialty occupation. Filed MTR with new client letter with more job details, expert opinion letters, prior experience letters etc. Yet to get the new receipt number. Has anyone heard back yet on their MTR requests? Any updates

Hi Swash,

My case is same as yours,. Got an RFE and denied after replying to RFE. Reason is speciality occupation. MTR was submitted in september and got new receipt number. It is in initial review. I think it would take at least 3 months for a decision to come out. All the best. Thanks

Hi Team,

My H1b is in RFE response review status, i got RFE Response on 26-SEP-2014, still status is same, need to know how much time it takes time to respond from USCIS?

Hi Swash,

No update yet, still under Initial Review. 

Hey

Have you checked your old case number? Normally it will update when they reopen your case and decision usually comes in 30 days after that. I have seen some cases which have been reopened already.

Hi Team,

My H1b is in RFE response review status, i got RFE Response on 26-SEP-2014, still status is same, need to know how much time it takes time to respond from USCIS?

Hey Mahesh

They normally respond in 60 days from receipt of response as per their status site

Hey

Have you checked your old case number? Normally it will update when they reopen your case and decision usually comes in 30 days after that. I have seen some cases which have been reopened already.

Hi Swash,

No update for old case no. It's showing old denial message.

Let me know if you see any update for your case.

Hi Guys,

Any update on MTRs? I applied H1B in April 2014. I got RFE asking documents. I replied RFE with Premium Processing. My H1B denied on 15th day of Premium Processing. My H1B was denied. I appealed on 10/24/2014 ( I290B).

Service Center: California

Please update about your MTR/Appeal.

Hi Karthik

Same case as yours.. Got rfe and replied to rfe on 10th sept updating to pp. got denial notice on 23rd sept. My employer has filed appeal on 23rd October. current status still is in denial decision.

Hello everyone,

I just got to knew about this thread and got to knew about this just at the right time when I am sailing in the same boat as of all of you. 

First of all congratulations to everyone who got their MTRs approved. 

Below is the status for the old receipt number as well as the new receipt number and I would appreciate the feedback on what exactly my status should be, based on the statuses below: 

Old Receipt # : On October 30, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

New Receipt #: On October 30, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of October 30, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I just got to knew about this thread and got to knew about this just at the right time when I am sailing in the same boat as of all of you. 

Below is the status for the old receipt number as well as the new receipt number and I would appreciate the feedback on what exactly my status should be, based on the statuses below: 

Old Receipt # : On October 30, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

New Receipt #: On October 30, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of October 30, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Karthik

Same case as yours.. Got rfe and replied to rfe on 10th sept updating to pp. got denial notice on 23rd sept. My employer has filed appeal on 23rd October. current status still is in denial decision.

Hi vveer,

Did you get any new receipt for H1B appeal/MTR? Did you file for I290B Notice of Appeal/MTR?

Hello forum,

I would like to share my experience with MTR filled on July 13th 2014.

Following is my case:

Filled H1B (FY 2015) under premium processing, my application got picked and then Rejected under e-e relationship.

My employer filled an MTR against it.. since I have provided supporting documents during my  initial filling.

Fortunately, My MTR is accepted and my H1B has been approved for 1 year.

-Sachin

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Hi Tina1988,

Sorry, after looking at your status, it looks like to me that your MTR is rejected. But wait for the notice for clarity. Could you please let us know what was the reason for your H1 rejection for the first time. what did they ask for ? 

All the best.

Thanks

Hello forum,

I would like to share my experience with MTR filled on July 13th 2014.

Following is my case:

Filled H1B (FY 2015) under premium processing, my application got picked and then Rejected under e-e relationship.

My employer filled an MTR against it.. since I have provided supporting documents during my  initial filling.

Fortunately, My MTR is accepted and my H1B has been approved for 1 year.

-Sachin

Congrats Sachin, Good to hear. Did your attorney submitted MTR to same person and same center who worked on your original H1(I129 petition) or did they do appeal to the commissioner.

Thanks