All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:13 AM, satyapavan said:

not yet. I am still waiting.

Have you raised Service Request as its been more than 90 days

Edited by H1B2018Dreamer

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, Sri7867 said:

Guys! After 70days of waiting on MTR, I've called USCIS and raised a service request.
Does that make any difference? They've told me that they'll email me an update in 15 days. 

I read we can raise Service Request after 90 days, if USCIS are accepting Service Request before 90 days, I will also raise one after 2 week.

For me today its 60th day of MTR, case status says Case was transferred and a New Office has Jurisdiction.

I tried calling but was told that our attorney has to open service request on my case and didn’t even shared updated information on the case.

i have heard in many MTR cases, attorneys getting approval notice and tracker still shows case is pending.

My MTR was opened in Dec 2018 and no updates yet. MTR receipt number shows “name was updated on Jan 28th” and initial receipt num shows case was transferred to other office.

My bad, Yes raised a service request as it passed 90days. The rep was asking me all the details and I've provided all the case information. 
USCIS emailed stating they cant reveal information to the applicant. I reached to the customer support again and the agent told me that the rep needs to put the employer/attorney details instead of mine. Asked my employer to call and ask for a service request. When my employer spoke to the USICS, they told that they're unable to raise a service request because there is already one with the same receipt number and they have no authority to override the system and generate a new service request. Asked us to wait 30 days and raise a service request again. Just today reached out to local congressman to see if they could reach out to USCIS to see if they can find out what's happening, stated that the case was outside regular processing times. Fingers crossed. Let see. Will post here if there is update.

Edited by Sri7867
Added

Hi PrasannaPoda, It is very encouraging that approvals are coming. Do you personally know anybody, or second hand or just heard about the approvals before the update of the case.

If anybody have approvals for their  MTR petition, please inform when did you file and when did you receive.

!!!! I THINK IT IS WASTE OF TIME WAITING FOR MTR APPROVAL !!!

Look at my case history below, today is June 13th 2019 still no update on my case. MTR filed almost one and half year ago(Case filed on Jan'18 and new receipt generated on Mar 6, 2018) 😞

Raised multiple service requests in between on case status but every time i got response saying 'WE ARE STILL REVIEWING YOUR CASE'

I do not see anyone's case approved with I-290B MTR till now, so guys, please forgot it and look for alternative options!!! it's my personal advice!!

image.thumb.png.c902e344d0e830fc701eab13b21eb180.png

image.png

Edited by Vasu5657

@ Vasu 5657.
I know its painful to wait. However, I can say don't loose hope.

Reach out to your local congress man's office, They can help you to get an update.
Also, you can reach the Ombudsman Office, Raise a service request. It's different from a regular service request.

https://www.dhs.gov/topic/cis-ombudsman - You can see more info here.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:35 PM, Vasu5657 said:

!!!! I THINK IT IS WASTE OF TIME WAITING FOR MTR APPROVAL !!!

Look at my case history below, today is June 13th 2019 still no update on my case. MTR filed almost one and half year ago(Case filed on Jan'18 and new receipt generated on Mar 6, 2018) 😞

Raised multiple service requests in between on case status but every time i got response saying 'WE ARE STILL REVIEWING YOUR CASE'

I do not see anyone's case approved with I-290B MTR till now, so guys, please forgot it and look for alternative options!!! it's my personal advice!!

image.thumb.png.c902e344d0e830fc701eab13b21eb180.png

image.png

Hi Vasu,

I am in the same situation.Did you get any update 

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let everybody know, My appeal has been dismissed on 7/13/2019. We submitted additional evidences to overcome denial reason. But, unfortunately appeals office found another reasons to deny my petition. Good luck to all of you who are waiting. Below are the timelines:-

11/19/2018 - H1B Denied - As end client didn't confirmed the project duration.

12/17/2018 - Submitted Appeal + MTR with updated end client letter and updated WO's

1(Jan)/4/2019 - Case transferred to appeals office

7/13/2019 - Case was dismissed by appeals office on the basis of definitive non-speculative SO and EE relationship.