All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

On 2/21/2019 at 12:47 PM, sindhu1 said:

Is your case transferred to different service center? My old case status has been changed to "Case has been re-opened for re-consideration".

Yes, my case transferred to a different service center. My old case status was still showing me as "Decision Notice Mailed I-126".

Oh okay...thanks for the reply..what is the service center name initially it was sent? Interestingly my old status has been updated to "Reopened for reconsideration" and appeal case status was just showing as received.

Hi,

I have applied for mtr in Nov 20th and got the receipt number and it's been more than 90days, no response from uscis.  My EAD expired and looking for job. My adv parole also expired and I want to travel to India for personal reasons.  I called uscis service request, no use. They're telling that I 485 denied and have to wait for the decision . Any suggestions to get Adv parole?

Hello,

My MTR  was filed for H1b Denial and we got the receipt notice from CSC on Oct 5, 2018. Online status still shows as "Case was received". We raised the SR after 90 days still no use, its been around 140+ days now. Anybody received updates  (or) approvals after Oct 5 th? 

Best Regards

4 hours ago, Ramdev2019 said:

Hello,

My MTR  was filed for H1b Denial and we got the receipt notice from CSC on Oct 5, 2018. Online status still shows as "Case was received". We raised the SR after 90 days still no use, its been around 140+ days now. Anybody received updates  (or) approvals after Oct 5 th? 

Best Regards

Did you check your old receipt number? I have filed my MTR on Dec 19 in VSC and my old receipt number status is case was re-opened for re-consideration. But my MTR receipt shows case was received.

7 hours ago, sindhu1 said:

Did you check your old receipt number? I have filed my MTR on Dec 19 in VSC and my old receipt number status is case was re-opened for re-consideration. But my MTR receipt shows case was received.

Yes, Old h1b receipt number says "Case was denied", MTR receipt says "Case was received".  No updates in either of my cases even after raising the service request.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:09 PM, sindhu1 said:

Oh okay...thanks for the reply..what is the service center name initially it was sent? Interestingly my old status has been updated to "Reopened for reconsideration" and appeal case status was just showing as received.

No, problem. I initially filled from VSC but am waiting for the letter from USCIS to know where did they transfer my Case to process it. Let me know if you had any update on your Case.

Thanks,

Avinash Dubasi

Hi,
I hope someone can throw your inputs on this scenario.

My H1B was rejected on basis of not providing a client letter. We brought this up to my end client for which they worked with their legal counsel and made an exception and provided me a client verification letter.

With all the necessary documentation we filed Appeal I290B and MTR.

USCIS received them on Feb15th and send me a receipt number. Here is the timeline:

Feb15th: We received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.

Feb 28th : We sent your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review.

Feb 28th Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On the actual I129 H1b receipt number:

Feb 28th : We sent your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review.

Any idea how long it can take this case to process?

Thanks!

Sri

1 hour ago, Sri7867 said:

Hi,
I hope someone can throw your inputs on this scenario.

My H1B was rejected on basis of not providing a client letter. We brought this up to my end client for which they worked with their legal counsel and made an exception and provided me a client verification letter.

With all the necessary documentation we filed Appeal I290B and MTR.

USCIS received them on Feb15th and send me a receipt number. Here is the timeline:

Feb15th: We received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.

On the actual I129 H1b receipt number:

Any idea how long it can take this case to process?

Thanks!

Sri

Usually 90 days they are taking the decision in most of the cases. However my MTR case was filed on Oct 2, 2018, at CSC, still, the online status says "Case was Received" and old receipt is "Case was denied"  we also raised the Service Request but still no use. I don't want to scare anyone, but the best way is to file another petition and look for other options.

@Ramdev2019

Thanks for the reply. I spoke to few people on a gathering and they've said that their employer had 3 denials and filed MTR which was approved in like 10 Days. I know blogs say the take 10days to "Forever". Being hopeful to see when there will be a decision can really work out. These back to back status updates are making me nervous

New I-129 Petition denied in December 2018 after RFE. My employer filed an appeal with CSC in January'19. 

On 14 and 15th February, I recieved two back to back updates on my old receipt number. 

#1: On February 14, 2019, we sent your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review. 

#2: On February 15, 2019, we transferred your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case.

No updates since then on the case. Anyone who has seen similar updates and can throw some light on what to expect next (if at all)?

Thanks!

Edited by vd9911

On 2/26/2019 at 1:52 AM, sindhu1 said:

@sindhu1 any updates?

On 2/26/2019 at 7:41 PM, AvinashD said:

No, problem. I initially filled from VSC but am waiting for the letter from USCIS to know where did they transfer my Case to process it. Let me know if you had any update on your Case.

Thanks,

Avinash Dubasi

Any updates!?