All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

19 hours ago, apeal2017 said:

I raised by myself, get template reply.

and then talk to lawyer, but did not get anything yet.

How can we raise SR on our own? do you have any link? Thanks

7 hours ago, FEB2017 said:

I think appeal is different from MTR. Am I correct? If appeal is approved they might take a decision soon

my appeal is approved about 2 month now, still not update on H1B.  

On 22/6/2017 at 8:36 PM, Naressh Arelly said:

USCIS usually doesn't update MTR receipt number. Just keep checking using original H1B receipt number. How long ago did you apply MTR? My MTR was reopened in Jan 2017. It been 5 months but still no update on it

Hi Naresh

Even my MTR (I-290B) was approved on Feb 15, 2017 and the original H1B (I-129) was reopened. It is close to 5 months now without any update on my H1B case. I have given up now and planning to quit by August. Any idea why is it taking so long to give the decision. Is this expected?

8 hours ago, Neha07 said:

Hi Naresh

Even my MTR (I-290B) was approved on Feb 15, 2017 and the original H1B (I-129) was reopened. It is close to 5 months now without any update on my H1B case. I have given up now and planning to quit by August. Any idea why is it taking so long to give the decision. Is this expected?

Neha,

No idea why it is taking so long. They usually take a decision within 1-2 weeks of MTR reopen date. It is very unusual to have no update even after 5 months. But I learnt from one attorney that it took 6 months(for one case) to get a decision after MTR reopen last year. So just keep hoping that we can see something anytime.

13 hours ago, apeal2017 said:

my appeal is approved about 2 month now, still not update on H1B.  

They are taking forever to take decisions on MTRs and Appeals!

I got an alert email from USCIS saying

I129 - post decision activity - case was reopend.

I290B still in received status.

Center: EAC

MTR filed : Apr 24, 2017.

I129 status changed from denied to reopen : Jun 29, 2017

Plz let me know if anyone who filed mtr with in same timeline and get approved/denied

Edited by h1beac16146

On 7/10/2017 at 11:44 PM, h1beac16146 said:

I got an alert email from USCIS saying

I129 - post decision activity - case was reopend.

I290B still in received status.

Center: EAC

MTR filed : Apr 24, 2017.

I129 status changed from denied to reopen : Jun 29, 2017

Plz let me know if anyone who filed mtr with in same timeline and get approved/denied

My I129 got approved. My online status is still reopened but my employer updated me that they received approved petition. 

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYBODY WHO IS WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVAL

Hi All, 

Anyone who filed MTR for H1B denial in month of MAR/APR 2017 got updates from California center. 

I have applied for MTR in APR-2017 and still no update on both H1B and MTR Receipt. MTR Receipt still showing case received. 

On 6/28/2017 at 6:01 PM, apeal2017 said:

for anyone interested in look at the H1B appeal decision. 

click this link and search 'H-1B'

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/directorates-and-program-offices/administrative-appeals-office-aao/aao-non-precedent-decisions

most of the appeal is dismissed. i.e. rejected.

Many thanks for sharing this info.But this is not pointing any receipt number inside the PDF. Do you know how to link this with our Receipt number?

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, h1beac16146 said:

My I129 got approved. My online status is still reopened but my employer updated me that they received approved petition. 

ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYBODY WHO IS WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVAL

Congrats! you got response very quickly. My I-129 is reopened 6 months ago and yet there is no update since then

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:41 AM, GGDa said:

Applied for MTR(I 290 B) in Feb 2017

i129 (Original) : Reopened this week

Did you get any response after Reopen?

On 7/20/2017 at 6:33 PM, FEB2017 said:

Did you get any response after Reopen?

Follow up with your employer. In few cases after reopen,  USCIS sending approval/denial notice to petitioner and online status remains same.

3 hours ago, h1beac16146 said:

Follow up with your employer. In few cases after reopen,  USCIS sending approval/denial notice to petitioner and online status remains same.

I keep on checking with employer. They haven't received any update

Hi, 

My H1B denial in month of MAR and applied for MTR APR 2017 no updates from California center. 

I applied for MTR in APR-2017 and still no update on both H1B and MTR Receipt.

MTR Receipt still showing case received. Is there any one who has applied for MTR CSC California and received any updates ?

Thanks

16 hours ago, ckoduri said:

Hi, 

My H1B denial in month of MAR and applied for MTR APR 2017 no updates from California center. 

I applied for MTR in APR-2017 and still no update on both H1B and MTR Receipt.

MTR Receipt still showing case received. Is there any one who has applied for MTR CSC California and received any updates ?

Thanks

Hi ckoduri, 

Mine too denied in Mar and applied for MTR on APR 2017 to California Center. 

No update for me as well on H1B and MTR. MTR Case still showing case received. 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, DharaniK said:

Hi ckoduri, 

Mine too denied in Mar and applied for MTR on APR 2017 to California Center. 

No update for me as well on H1B and MTR. MTR Case still showing case received. 

DharaniK Did you Raise a SR any help with SR? my employer raised a SR a week ago and waiting on it.

CSC looks like slow for MTR's please let me know when you hear anything I will do the same.

On 7/19/2017 at 7:02 PM, skganesan said:

Many thanks for sharing this info.But this is not pointing any receipt number inside the PDF. Do you know how to link this with our Receipt number?

guess by first letter by company name. 

On 8/8/2017 at 8:52 AM, DharaniK said:

Ckoduri, I have asked my employer to raise a SR. but still he hasn't

well, my employer raise several already and contact with USCIS several times, they do not give back any meaningful information. 

They should hire some H1B to do the job more efficiently.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, apeal2017 said:

well, my employer raise several already and contact with USCIS several times, they do not give back any meaningful information. 

They should hire some H1B to do the job more efficiently.

I don't know what to do my I94 got expired and waiting on the MTR hoping to get an update by end of this month if not travelling back home.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:25 PM, apeal2017 said:

MY CASE 

H1B was denied at Oct 4, 2016. 

H1B Appeal Timeline.

05/09/2017

We received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.
12/05/2016

We received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.
12/05/2016

We transferred your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
12/05/2016

Your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, was transferred to another office for processing.
11/04/2016

We received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner.

Currently, I am waiting for the approval from originating office 

BTW, I did not get any update from the original H1B case by checking the case number on USCIS website since Oct 4, 2016 

finally, Aug 16,2017 USCIS CSC approved my case. the start date was back dated to Oct 1 2016.

so after 3 month of my appeal get sustained, finally approval.

I think I am done with USCIS.  plan to move back to home country or Canada.  Good Luck to everyone. 

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:21 PM, apeal2017 said:

finally, Aug 16,2017 USCIS CSC approved my case. the start date was back dated to Oct 1 2016.

so after 3 month of my appeal get sustained, finally approval.

I think I am done with USCIS.  plan to move back to home country or Canada.  Good Luck to everyone. 

you planning to move to other country even after your H1approval? my MTR got reopened in January and there is no further update till date.

Hi All,

I got my H1b Approval today. Still the case shows opened. but employer received hard copy. 

Below are the H1b MTR details for an estimates on processing time. 

H1b Denial - 31st March 2017

MTR applied: 28th April 2017

MTR service request raise Sep 13th 

MTR service request accepted Sep 15th 

H1b Case reopened Sept 18th 2017

H1b Case approval Sept 21st 2017

Good Luck and Best wishes for all waiting for the H1B approvals.