All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

Hello,

Below is the latest update on my case. Is anyone in the same status? 

On November 7, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

When did you apply for your MTR? And is there any service ticket raised before this status??

srk.srk @, when i raised service request, i received the mail saying expect a response by Nov 21st and  request id number related to service request.

Hi Gopi,

Please keep us posted once you hear anything. After how many days of Appeal you guys raised a request?

are all these Appeals or general Motion to Reopen?

is it like till now it is in Phoenix office and now they sent to relevant uscis office?

I applied MTR November 2014 and it moved the latest status after 1 year..

When did you apply for your MTR? And is there any service ticket raised before this status??

November 2014. Yes, Attorney raised Service request prior to this update.

Hello,

Below is the latest update on my case. Is anyone in the same status? 

On November 7, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi, I am having the same status from past 4 months...No update till now. Keep updated if your status changes.

Hi, I am having the same status from past 4 months...No update till now. Keep updated if your status changes.

Hi, Sure i will let you know. Haven't you tried raising a Service Request since its 120 days now and no decision yet.

My Attorney asking me to wait until december end. Because most of the decisions will be coming in December. Even if we don't hear by end of year then we are planning to raise a service request.. Below is my status FYI..

On August 10, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EAC*******, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 9, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I applied MTR November 2014 and it moved the latest status after 1 year..

1 year ?? did you also select appeal option while applying motion?

generally MTR takes around 3 months it seems your case went to Appeal after reconsider/reopen.

if it is Ok then please share why your case is rejected, just want to understand the complexity of the case.

generally MTR takes around 3 months it seems your case went to Appeal after reconsider/reopen.

if it is Ok then please share why your case is rejected, just want to understand the complexity of the case.

Srk.Srk,

When did you file your MTR and how long you been waiting please share your details!!

Hi all, This is my status for now, does anyone have any idea on how long I need to wait

On March 18, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number XXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by April 17, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi All,

There is change in status on my application

my old receipt number shows the following change

On November 2, 2015, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXX, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by December 2, 2015, please go towww.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice.

My latest Reciept number still shows the same thing. My attorney has sent me a scanned copy of my I797A, saying my visa is approved. I still haven't received my I 797 yet.

Yea, Appeal option was also selected while applying MTR.. It got rejected due to in in house project, i think they were not satisfied with the proj details my employer provided..

Hi All,

There is change in status on my application

my old receipt number shows the following change

On November 2, 2015, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXX, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by December 2, 2015, please go towww.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice.

My latest Reciept number still shows the same thing. My attorney has sent me a scanned copy of my I797A, saying my visa is approved. I still haven't received my I 797 yet.

Oh Congrats Balki!! Hopefully everyone hear some news on their MTR's... We are still waiting on it. So you got the decision in 8 months from the date you applied right??

Oh Congrats Balki!! Hopefully everyone hear some news on their MTR's... We are still waiting on it. So you got the decision in 8 months from the date you applied right??

thanks, yes it took me close to 8 months 

Hopefully we will get some MTR decisions this month. I heard people will start hearing something this year end. Let's hope for the best. May God bless you all!!

any updates? Mine till shows "received"

Same here buddy!! Very tough to wait and see everyday which we don't have a particular decision time on this MTR cases... :(

Hi Everyone,

I got the denial yesterday as it is the holiday time. I have to speak to my employer by coming monday(28th Dec). I can generally ask them to file MTR. Also as I got yesterday, Will my employer would have received the notice or will it take some days. Please tell me what I have to do here

Hopefully we will get some MTR decisions this month. I heard people will start hearing something this year end. Let's hope for the best. May God bless you all!!

You got any update ?