All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H1Dreamer

***Tracker for MTR/Appeal on H1B denied cases***

Hey it is Nov 12 2014.

I applied new H1B on premium processing. Got RFE (education experience evaluation) , still need to respond to RFE. But this time from different employer.

I will be under Cap-Excempt, since I have already approved H1B from different company.

I will update on further status.

oh so for this year you got H1 congrats bro!! Atleast you got h1 and you doesnt have to wait for MTR anymore right??

oh so for this year you got H1 congrats bro!! Atleast you got h1 and you doesnt have to wait for MTR anymore right??

I got H1B approved from different employer for this year. But MTR status is not changed for previous petition, it still shows as Received on November 12 2014.

No need to wait for this MTR anymore. 

I got H1B approved from different employer for this year. But MTR status is not changed for previous petition, it still shows as Received on November 12 2014.

Congrats rkh1bAppeal. 

My MTR filed in Nov 2014 is still in initial review. Hopefully, they make a decision soon.

Congrats rkh1bAppeal. 

My MTR filed in Nov 2014 is still in initial review. Hopefully, they make a decision soon.

Hey BMMR,

I have a similar case as you. Can you share more about your status. Are you outside or in the US. What is the assurance that your employer and advocate providing. 

Hey BMMR,

I have a similar case as you. Can you share more about your status. Are you outside or in the US. What is the assurance that your employer and advocate providing. 

Hi Balki,

I am in the US. We provided the necessary information that USCIS was asking for. So, hoping for the best.

Guys,

I have a small doubt. I applied MTR in Aug 2015 and waiting for the result. Looks like my Project end date is on Dec 4th. What would be the situation if i changed project and waiting for my MTR. Will that be any issue incase if they ask if i am in present project or not. Does anyone here or your friends face this issue. Please post some suggestions or experiences you have gone through so far..

Thanks in Advance!!

Congrats rkh1bAppeal !!

How many days did it take for the new cap exempt H1B to be approved?

Hello All,

I got the below update on my OLD H1b receipt which got denied on Sept 29th 2014. I filed MTR on November 7th and below is the latest update on my old H1B receipt. May i know if this means my application is being reviewed or any idea how long will it take to hear from USCIS.

On June 23, 2015, we transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 23, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks in advance!!

04/01/2015  - H1B  APPLICATION

05/11/2015 - RFE 

06/16/2015- Denied

07/16/2015 - Motion to Reopen/Appeal

09/17/2015 - Case reviewing

From 09/17 to now, still in Case Reviewing Status as below:

On September 17, 2015, we received your correspondence for Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will mail you a notice if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Anybody appealed after me got new status? 

Hi Jintingljw,

My MTR was reopened/appealed on Aug 10th and my case also shows same as yours.. I heard mostly we will start hearing from December.. Lets hope for the fast replies.

Any updates on anyone's MTR?

is it going to move fast now as  H1b petitions will mostly be completed by now.

Hi Srk,

Usually upon my research i noticed most of the MTR decisions are coming in december.. Hopefully we expect by that time. If december passed it may go an year that is what i feel.

When did you apply MTR?? By this Nov 10th i will be completing 3 months wait so i will see if i can raise a service request!!

Hi Jintingljw,

My MTR was reopened/appealed on Aug 10th and my case also shows same as yours.. I heard mostly we will start hearing from December.. Lets hope for the fast replies.

what is the current status of your I290b? is it in case received state?

Hello all

I am in the same boat 

05/8/2015 - RFE 

05/23/2015- Denied (No client letter)

06/18/2015 - Motion to Reopen/Appeal filed (With client letter)

06/22/2015 - Case received

On June 22, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number WAC-XXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 22, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

And the status is same from 4 months and last week I have raised service request on my status 

Hello all

I am in the same boat 

05/8/2015 - RFE 
05/23/2015- Denied (No client letter)
06/18/2015 - Motion to Reopen/Appeal filed (With client letter)
06/22/2015 - Case received

On June 22, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number WAC-XXXXXXX, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 22, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

And the status is same from 4 months and last week I have raised service request on my status 

Ok. So did you get any update when you raised service request, Because i will be completing 3months for this Nov 10th. Raising service request gives us any idea how long our process takes??

@Sangeeth616

No, I have not received any response for the service request yet, when i opened the service request, i received the confirmation mail saying Expect a reply by 21st November.

what is the output from raising service request? does it say we will respond in so and so days??

I read some where that someone's MTR application is approved exactly after 1 week of raising SR.

all the best.

please keep us posted.

srk.srk @, when i raised service request, i received the mail saying expect a response by Nov 21st and  request id number related to service request.

Hello,

Below is the latest update on my case. Is anyone in the same status? 

On November 7, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxx, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi all,

There is yet another update on my case but still no decision. same status on both old and new.

On July 9, 2015, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) returned your case, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXX, to a USCIS office for review. We will notify you of our action within 60 days of the AAO decision. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi,

Is there any update on your case?

are all these Appeals or general Motion to Reopen?

is it like till now it is in Phoenix office and now they sent to relevant uscis office?