Cannot renew car insurance

mj129

I am trying to renew my car insurance but as they run my records with DMV, it tells them my driver’s license has expired. I checked the status on the DMV website as well and it tells me it’s expired. I renewed my license last month (December 4th, 2013) and received a temporary one. I still have not received the actual ID but I did renew it. Any suggestions on what to do?

To those who are H1B holders, how long should I wait til I get my new license in the mail? It’s been at least a month now since I renewed it, but I’m assuming I didn’t get it in 2-3 weeks because of the holidays?

I am trying to renew my car insurance but as they run my records with DMV, it tells them my driver’s license has expired. I checked the status on the DMV website as well and it tells me it’s expired. I renewed my license last month (December 4th, 2013) and received a temporary one. I still have not received the actual ID but I did renew it. Any suggestions on what to do?

To those who are H1B holders, how long should I wait til I get my new license in the mail? It’s been at least a month now since I renewed it, but I’m assuming I didn’t get it in 2-3 weeks because of the holidays?

3 to 4 weeks normally. But, it might be more than that. Contact your nearest DMV.

Archived