221G White Administrative process Since Nov18th

Kami49

Does anyone know about 221G white slip? how long does it normally take.

After waiting for almost 7 weeks I am Posting it online. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

KK

Hi Kami,

I got 221g White slip in Ottawa Canada on 27th. What was ur wait time for the response from Embassy and also whether it will get approved?Any information will be more helpful.

Thanks,

Hi Kami,

I got 221g White slip in Ottawa Canada on 27th. What was ur wait time for the response from Embassy and also whether it will get approved?Any information will be more helpful.

Thanks,

AAK, 

It depends on the reason of giving you 221g slip. if it's because of missing documents ( resume, payslip etc) or client letter- That shouldn't take long.

My last name (Khan) is very common. so i am stuck due to last name cleanse for almost 70+ days. I got email after 68 days that include holidays and weekends. Patience is the Key. Hopefully you should get it soon.

Does anyone know about 221G white slip? how long does it normally take.

After waiting for almost 7 weeks I am Posting it online. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

KK

AAK, 

It depends on the reason of giving you 221g slip. if it's because of missing documents ( resume, payslip etc) or client letter- That shouldn't take long.

My last name (Khan) is very common. so i am stuck due to last name cleanse for almost 70+ days. I got email after 68 days that include holidays and weekends. Patience is the Key. Hopefully you should get it soon.

Hi Khan,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not been asked any document as of now. They just mentioned its further review and want to verify regarding my employer and they said it will take 4-5 days and they took my passport.

Was it a good sign?? Please let me know if you or any of your friends were there on the same boat.

Thanks

Hi Khan,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not been asked any document as of now. They just mentioned its further review and want to verify regarding my employer and they said it will take 4-5 days and they took my passport.

Was it a good sign?? Please let me know if you or any of your friends were there on the same boat.

Thanks

if they kept the passport and said 4 -5 days, it is definitely a good sign. In my case they told me it could take unto 3 months.

So keep faith and you should get it soon Insha Allah

Hi Khan,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Hi

I am coming to pick my passport on Sunday (02/02/2014). Does anyone have accommodation for a night, I will share the price.

Please let me know.

Archived