Any Limits of i134

Talegaon001

I am in USA on H1 visa and have my wife and daughter as my dependents.

I had sponsored my parents in 2008 but they never visited USA till now. Their visa is still valid.

Now I am sponsoring B2 visa for my sister and she has interview on 16 Jan.

Q: in I-134, is there any limit on number of affidavits of support one has submitted till now?

Q: How much fund should I keep in USA Bank for smooth visa interview for my sister?

I am in USA on H1 visa and have my wife and daughter as my dependents.

I had sponsored my parents in 2008 but they never visited USA till now. Their visa is still valid.

Now I am sponsoring B2 visa for my sister and she has interview on 16 Jan.

Q: in I-134, is there any limit on number of affidavits of support one has submitted till now?

Q: How much fund should I keep in USA Bank for smooth visa interview for my sister?

There is no sponsorship involved in visitor visa.

1. No limit.

2. No specific amount.

Please have your affidavit of support (I-134) filled out with your actual assets etc. and send it to her to keep as a document in her pocket. As others mentioned, she does not need it. However, if asked, she can present. It would be advisable and more favorable for getting visa if she can show her own assets or your parents assets in India to demonstrate her ties to India. She should have all details (where you live, whom to you work for, your immigration status, your parents visa etc.). Best of luck.

Archived