1-140 Related Issues

vig1

Hello Sir - I am in H1B visa(6th year) and my visa is going to expire on July 11th 2014. I am currently working for a company A and they filed a labor for me in the month of september 23rd 2013. In may case, my company (A) did not file my labor one year before the actual visa expiration period. Once my current employer filed a labor, I went to india and stayed there for almost 30 days. Actually there was a delay from the delay from my current employer so I filed my labor one year before through one consulting company (B), I never worked for the company in the past. I have decided to stay with mu current employer A and have the compnay B to process my 1- 140.

1. Is it possible to have the company B  to process my I-140 without joining them? I was told that, for I-140, normally we need to submit the pay slips. In my case, it is not possible, becoz I dont work for the company B. Can you please advise?

1. Is it possible to have the company B  to process my I-140 without joining them? I was told that, for I-140, normally we need to submit the pay slips. In my case, it is not possible, becoz I dont work for the company B. Can you please advise?

GC is for future employment. So it doesn't matter whether you are currently working for that employer or not.

Archived