EB1A correct time, your 2 cents

Hello, first of all I am new to the forum and don't have enough time to read all the topics so sorry if the question is posted again, I am MBBS from India and I have done my Masters in Clinical Research from USA and working in research hospital.

I would like to know how are my chances, I have 6 publications until now and over 50 published abstract in various journal with impact factor rangin from 4 to 15. But as a first author I only have 1 published abstract in journal with impact factor of 15. Also, expecting 4 more publication within 2 months.

In addition, I am reviewer for 2 journals with impact factor of 4 and 17. Job experience is almost 1.8 years but already have previous 1.5 years of research experience as research assistant. Also, I am working with one of the top 5 doctor in the world in particular surgery and also know few other who are very strong recommendation letter writer.

Please if you give your 2 cents over this topic, or To the Murthy law firm if you could provide email or phone no to connect and I am happy to pay for the service.

Regards,

Texan

This is an easy 2 cents -- contact Murthy Law Firm directly (versus asking them to contact you).  Their phone number and e-mail address are at the top of the page.

For the EB1A preference category you need a thorough assessment of your situation by a qualified, experienced immigration attorney.  The EB1A preference category is difficult (and getting harder) to qualify for, and no one on a general, public immigration forum can give your an answer.

Hello, first of all I am new to the forum and don't have enough time to read all the topics so sorry if the question is posted again, I am MBBS from India and I have done my Masters in Clinical Research from USA and working in research hospital.

I would like to know how are my chances, I have 6 publications until now and over 50 published abstract in various journal with impact factor rangin from 4 to 15. But as a first author I only have 1 published abstract in journal with impact factor of 15. Also, expecting 4 more publication within 2 months.

In addition, I am reviewer for 2 journals with impact factor of 4 and 17. Job experience is almost 1.8 years but already have previous 1.5 years of research experience as research assistant. Also, I am working with one of the top 5 doctor in the world in particular surgery and also know few other who are very strong recommendation letter writer.

Please if you give your 2 cents over this topic, or To the Murthy law firm if you could provide email or phone no to connect and I am happy to pay for the service.

Regards,

Texan

I don't think you would qualify for EB1. You could try EB2.

Archived