RFE Recieved No End client doc and E-E Relationship

arsasyn

Hi

We have receieved an RFE, when my employer has filed for h1 extension in regular processing and changed to Premium post expiration of my initial h1(which was approved for one year) on Oct, 2013.

RFE- Is asking for Evidence regarding E-E relationship , Right To Control of my employer ,Maintenance Of Status since my initial H1 period with my old employer(from Oct, 2012) and for requested perioid of extension( July 2013 to Aug 2016)

My employer had submitted old SOW which was unsigned contractual agreeemnts, etc

Can you please advise, what are the typical documents required  to prove Employer-Employee relationship between myself and my Employer

Hi

We have receieved an RFE, when my employer has filed for h1 extension in regular processing and changed to Premium post expiration of my initial h1(which was approved for one year) on Oct, 2013.

RFE- Is asking for Evidence regarding E-E relationship , Right To Control of my employer ,Maintenance Of Status since my initial H1 period with my old employer(from Oct, 2012) and for requested perioid of extension( July 2013 to Aug 2016)

My employer had submitted old SOW which was unsigned contractual agreeemnts, etc

Can you please advise, what are the typical documents required  to prove Employer-Employee relationship between myself and my Employer

This is the work of employer's attorney. They will take care of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally, if what USCIS receives is an old SOW, the likelihood of denial is high. The 2010 Neufeld Memo on the employer-employee relationship is useful guide on the kind of evidence to include. The memo itself includes a list of types of evidence.  However, if USCIS is asking questions about so many different issues, your employer does want to be careful about making sure to respond to all the questions raised in the RFE.

Archived