Applied for H4 extension and got arrested on same day under DUI

pkumar000924

Hi,

I have applied for H4 extension on Nov 30th 2013 at 3pm(Pacific ) and i got arrested on same day at 7pm (pst ) under DUI ( Drink and drive case ).. As i dont have any previous arrest history, i do have mentioned "NO" for "Have you ever been arrested or convicted of any criminal offense since last entering the United States? because i have posted the documents at 3pm but incident took place at 7pm same day.

My question is,do i need to inform USCIS about my arrest or shall i wait for their decision? I do have proof from Postal department that my documents were accepted by them at 3pm and delivered to USCIS on 2nd Dec 2013.

Please let me know what should i do now... I really appreciate for quick responses.

Thanks

Kumar

Get 2 attoneys - 1 for immigration and 1 for criminal case,

Thanks a lot for the replies.. I have already hired Criminal attornery for DUI case and iam already in process and Criminal attonery suggested once i have an hearing from court, he will refer me to immigration attonery...Anyway, i will hire a immigration attonery ASAP.. thank you all for the responses.

Thanks

Kumar

Archived