h1b stamping in canada

riya

hi

i am trying to get temporary resident visa , .in application , in eligibility questions , 

one question is 

(1) what is the purpose of your visit :

I choose other : as i am going for h1b stamping.

Now At the end , there is list of suppoting document <

• Itinerary, Travel 
  • Invitation Letter 

here , first document , Itinerary , Travel : as i havent book flight ticket yet and i dont have any itinerary , what should i provide here.

Also invitation letter , can i send self affidavit explaning purpose of travel, as this is just for stamping , i dont have any invitation letter , i havent book date for this yet.

if , so can abybody provide me sample affidavit , what should have written in the letter.

thanks

Hi,

Here is what most of the folks would do.

1. Itinerary, Travel : You don't really have to book a flight until you are done with all the preparations. All you need to do is just block a car reservation on Hertz which would be considered as a road trip. This reservation copy would serve as your itinerary.

2. Invitation Letter Format:

Invitation Letter

To,

CIC

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am XXXXXXX  a software employee working in XXXX. I am planning to visit Canada for my H-1B Visa stamping in the month of XXXX. As per the dates available now for the interview in Toronto/XXXXX I am planning to go in the third week of XXXX. Below is the address of the Toronto/XXXXX Embassy to which I would be going.

United States Consulate General

Addresss

XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you,

XXXXXXXXXX

Ph: XXXXXXXXX

Hi,

Its better you block a car reservation on hertz as they don't ask for your credit card info and the good thing about this is you can cancel the reservation at any point of time. It's as simple as that.  Regarding Invitation letter, yes you do need an invitation letter. Just to keep things simple, go with a self affidavit letter format posted above.

Regards,

visac2c

i quite dont understand about hertz reservation , i am in USA , you want me to book hertz reservation in canada, or USA.?

how it will prove my road trip, what i need to book,

also in your sample letter .

Invitation Letter

To,

CIC

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am XXXXXXX  a software employee working in XXXX. I am planning to visit Canada for my H-1B Visa stamping in the month of XXXX. As per the dates available now for the interview in Toronto/XXXXX I am planning to go in the third week of XXXX. Below is the address of the Toronto/XXXXX Embassy to which I would be going.

United States Consulate General

Addresss

XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you,

XXXXXXXXXX

Ph: XXXXXXXXX

what's meaning of United States Consulate General, i need out toronto embassy address?

Archived