Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Please Help... Need to file for h1b extension- wrong info on I-140

Recommended Posts

Hi All:


I just received my approved I-140 with wrong petitioner name on it. The lawyers said they contacted the USCIS to get a corrected copy. My questions are:


1. How long will it take to receive a corrected copy

2. I need to file for my H1b extension by end of February. Can I use the approved I-140 copy with the wron petitioner name on it to file for my hib extension?


please need your advise.



Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this