H1B Re-appeal still in Initial Review from Aug 28 2013

allstars

My H1B re-appeal is still in initial reveiw status can any one of you please let me know still how many days I have to wait to get an update from USCIS. 

On August 28, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

My H1B re-appeal is still in initial reveiw status can any one of you please let me know still how many days I have to wait to get an update from USCIS. 

On August 28, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

My H1 has been in initial review since June 2013 :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They re-opened my case and it moved to post decision activity : 

We reopened this i129 petition for a nonimmigrant worker on Jan31st....

waiting for final update from USCIS.

allstars , any update on your case?

I am in similar situation.

The status for my I290B MTR says:

On August 2, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case

The status for my I129 that was denied says:

On February 25, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

allstars , any update on your case?

I am in similar situation.

The status for my I290B MTR says:

On August 2, 2013, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case

The status for my I129 that was denied says:

On February 25, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

No update.. still in Post Decision Activity :(

Archived