RFE - Education Evaluation.

ExperienceX

Hi All,

I have applied for my h1b and got and RFE against client letter and my education evaluation on august 9, i worked with the top most MNC in india. my case cordinator later asked my to submit previous organization letter dipicting my skillset againts for my education, i have done 4 year graduate diploma in Interaction design from a reputated collage.  

My previous employers straight away refused to provide anything on thier letterhead, after a while my case manager gave me different format werein i needed to get a sign of my supervisor or collegues from my previous emloyers stating my skillset.

Travelling within differetnt cities and getting the sign of supervisor on an notarized affidavite was a success.

I submitted that affidavite to my case manager and they later on gave that to third party for evalution,.

My RFE finaly went on 1st nov 2013 and its in RFERR since then, till date i am waiting for my approval.

Now, my question is. how relieable is the affidavite and will it work as i have 12 + 4year diploma and further 4.5year EXP.?? Does anyone in this forum experienced similar RFE and went through this procedure??

My employer planing to Push my case to PP, as thier is urgent requirement in Jan, Will this kinda RFE will have further Pitstops??

Your advise would be appricieated.. thanks..

Hi All,

I have applied for my h1b and got and RFE against client letter and my education evaluation on august 9, i worked with the top most MNC in india. my case cordinator later asked my to submit previous organization letter dipicting my skillset againts for my education, i have done 4 year graduate diploma in Interaction design from a reputated collage.  

My previous employers straight away refused to provide anything on thier letterhead, after a while my case manager gave me different format werein i needed to get a sign of my supervisor or collegues from my previous emloyers stating my skillset.

Travelling within differetnt cities and getting the sign of supervisor on an notarized affidavite was a success.

I submitted that affidavite to my case manager and they later on gave that to third party for evalution,.

My RFE finaly went on 1st nov 2013 and its in RFERR since then, till date i am waiting for my approval.

Now, my question is. how relieable is the affidavite and will it work as i have 12 + 4year diploma and further 4.5year EXP.?? Does anyone in this forum experienced similar RFE and went through this procedure??

My employer planing to Push my case to PP, as thier is urgent requirement in Jan, Will this kinda RFE will have further Pitstops??

Your advise would be appricieated.. thanks..

I do not think you qualify for H1B based on your diploma qualification. Wait for others opinion.

I do not think you qualify for H1B based on your diploma qualification. Wait for others opinion.

Hi Jairichi,

Thanks for your time to look into my concern, my only delima at this stage is, if my 4yr diploma and experience is not enough for h1b, then why i got this RFE at first stage instead of straight away rejection.

Hi Jairichi,

Thanks for your time to look into my concern, my only delima at this stage is, if my 4yr diploma and experience is not enough for h1b, then why i got this RFE at first stage instead of straight away rejection.

RFE is an opportunity given to petitioners to provide additional documents to support their case. If USCIS is not convinced with response then eventually they deny petition.

Archived