VIsa approved on 2nd december 2013 in toronto......no update on passport yet

f1 to h1

hello ppl....

i gave my visa interview on monday 2nd december13

was a small five min interview and was told that i will receive my visa in 3-5 business days 

seventh business day today and no updates yet

i went to the consulate to ask about the status.......all they did was ask me to wait till further updates

tried calling them......same answer

anyone else in this same situation?

really frustrating;((

ceac shows ready.......no updates since 2nd december

went to the loomis

i did everything possible.......

i sent them a second email today saveli 123...

i hope they reply today

@sumanth 443: im living in the north york area with family....

thats the only pus in my case.

and tbh my case was straight forward........i am in the medical background working for a reputed company with no previous visa issues.

and the way the officer interviewed me, i thought itll be done and dusted in the same week.

@ india usa: bro i went there tuesday....the security guy on the window told me that its in processing, he din even ask my case number. ( was more like: we get a lot of ppl like you who come here for this everyday response)

i went to the loomis: they pulled my reference id on the computer and it showed nothing

i sent them two emails.....they replied to both and said its iin processing..( one email i even stressed that at least re assure me that youll still have my passport, they replied, yes its in the records)

think of a place i can meet u at...this forum doesnot show email addresses...so put a location and time.....if i can ill meet u there

I gave my interview today and got 221g, PIMS was ok.

I dont know the reason, he just said need more admin processing.

Whats the diff in 221g processing time and you guys waiting for passport after approval (8days?)

And i have my Canada visa till 25th Dec , can i stay over that date until I get my passport?

Pls reply, would help.

Archived