H1B Extension RFE for "Profit university"

Harry1903

Hello Harry1903,

In the first post, you mentioned that you have applied for H1-B under Master's cap? Can you confirm.

Congrats on your approval. I think you were saved because by the time your h1b approval was done, there was still some general quota that year and USCIS might have bumped you into that.

Anyways, did you attorney tell why you were approved?

It is important since I am kind of in the same boat

Hello Harry1903,

In the first post, you mentioned that you have applied for H1-B under Master's cap? Can you confirm.

Congrats on your approval. I think you were saved because by the time your h1b approval was done, there was still some general quota that year and USCIS might have bumped you into that.

Huh? Where did you see him say he was approved? The status moved to "accepted", which only means that they received the RFE.

I understand that you have listened to these rumors that people got approved in the situation you describe.

There is no evidence that anybody got approved based on that.

You need to stop your wishful thinking and accept reality.

Hello Harry1903,

Dude, that's not approval. It's just acceptance, which means USCIS has accepted the requested or required documents for processing.

Dude, that's not approval. It's just acceptance, which means USCIS has accepted the requested or required documents for processing.

This is how rumors start. Somebody doesn't understand things, and projects his wishful thinking on the issue.

And bang, we have another baseless rumor about some "approval" that never happened.

People really need to learn to read and understand posts...

This is how rumors start. Somebody doesn't understand things, and projects his wishful thinking on the issue.

And bang, we have another baseless rumor about some "approval" that never happened.

People really need to learn to read and understand posts...

Right Joef.

@veerun14 , I said it is acceptance never mentioned i got approval.

The reason why it moved to "acceptance"  . My employer requested  for premium processing thats why it moved to "acceptance". Before the premium processing request went to USCIS i got an "RFE" from Normal processing unit.  Thats why i had conflicting updates from USCIS site. I hope  i made it clear .

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived