address in I -129 is different from address at which i work ?

karthiS

Hi everyone ,

My address in I 129 is showing different , it was my previous address ( texas ) and client at which i work is in minnesota .

MY LCA is showing minnesota address but the address in I -129 is showing texas  address . 

Would that be any issue  ? 

I have been staying in Minnesota and i have been paying minnesota taxes .

Hi everyone ,

My address in I 129 is showing different , it was my previous address ( texas ) and client at which i work is in minnesota .

MY LCA is showing minnesota address but the address in I -129 is showing texas  address . 

Whenever there is a change in location. Employer needs to file amended petition but LCA for new location can also work. I think you should be fine. 

Hi everyone ,

You need H1 amendment.

Both are your I-129 and LCA address should match. If the LCA has the different address than ask your employer to file for new LCA ... If it is other way around than you have to filed for the amendment.

Client addresses are same in LCA and I -129 . My personal address is  different than my current address. Do i still have to file amendment? 

Archived