Fastest Processing time after 221(g) Refusal???

sg1010

Hello All,

I had my interview on Jan-11-2012 and got a 221(g) stating that my case was being sent back for further review. I thought by this time the USCIS or atleast the KCC would have received my petition. But from my inquiries with the VFS I got to know that my petition is still lying at the chennai consulate even after 2 months of my interview. Really, I cannot understand why the consulate hold the petition with them for these many days instead of sending it to the KCC ?? I guess this is why 'cases being sent back to USCIS for further review' takes such a long time to get reaffirmed. Any thoughts on this ??

Updates on my case :

Just saw on USCIS web site:

What will be the next step and how much time it will take from now onwards?

Here is I can see :

Post Decision Activity

On March 2, 2012, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Got the official refusal mail from Hyderabad consulate today.

Here are my details :

Interview date: Feb 9th 2012

221g Blue admin process

After mailing vfs, consulate many times, got reponse from vfs yesterday that my case has been send back to USCIS, and received the same status from Hyderabad consulate thru email.

Still my case is not updated in uscis site, patiently waiting for the post decision activity :(

• 1 month later...

Archived