your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

venkat12

Dear Attorney,

My comany changed H1B RFE to Premium while submitting RFE.  I came to US on L1 from company A and company B applied H1B for me.

I saw update yesterday like stated below and status changed to 'Initial Review'.

'your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.'

Can you please let me what does it mean and when it will get clear, Is it something will get updated within 15 days or it will have other impacts.  Please advice...

@All, Please share your experiences if you have.  Thank You...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

status shows as initial review can anyone tell me what happened next  as i filed h1b under premium processing and got rfe and after responded to RFE it changed to initial review.  I received automated email of denial notice first with case status saying decision and after half an hour another email saying case status to initial review with above statement.

Any responses are highly appreciated

Archived