All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SNNY

Anyone applied recently for Canada Visa

Guys,

Does anyone applied recently for Canada Visa....

I am seeing this message on the Upload Documents page...

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.     

Please let me know if you are seeing this message also.

Thanks

SNNY                      

Hi SNNY,

I applied one month. I seen the same issue. Its their technical problem and it will not effect your visa processing.

Guys,

Does anyone applied recently for Canada Visa....

I am seeing this message on the Upload Documents page...

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.     

Please let me know if you are seeing this message also.

Thanks

SNNY                      

If you have all the Documents ready...Please post it to LA Canadian Consulate...with return envelope(Containing your passport). make sure you have tracking for both enabled.

Checkpoints where You can track the Stamping:

1. Once the packet is reached you will have it signed by receiver.

2. Wait 2 weeks and Check with your bank if the cashiers check which has been written to the consulate has been cleared.

3. Then start tracking the return enveloper which has been already sent with the initial documents.

This whole process should take 21 days...from Packet reached(Consulate) to PP reached to your address

Hi SNNY  , Yes this message has been existing for long. I saw on Oct 3.

Just ensure you upload correct documents. YOU cant open and see that again, thats the only trouble.

If you have all the Documents ready...Please post it to LA Canadian Consulate...with return envelope(Containing your passport). make sure you have tracking for both enabled.

Checkpoints where You can track the Stamping:

1. Once the packet is reached you will have it signed by receiver.

2. Wait 2 weeks and Check with your bank if the cashiers check which has been written to the consulate has been cleared.

3. Then start tracking the return enveloper which has been already sent with the initial documents.

This whole process should take 21 days...from Packet reached(Consulate) to PP reached to your address

Can i apply to LA embassy even if i live in New York ?

@ScBoy,

Can we post the documents directly to LA Canadian Consulate also, instead of applying through online....

@meenakp12,

I have uploaded all the documents correctly but still it is showing me the same message.

Hi

When I try to upload filled IMM5257 doc(Main application), it says 

• We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

Anybody else  facing this issue? .. I am not able to submit my online application because of this..what is the procedure?.. I downloaded the doc, filled it in pdf, choose file-> upload, and it gives error.

I am not sending in mail because I am not comfortable without having my passport for a month.. I may need to travel to India meanwhile.

Thanks,

Sri

Sri,

You have to validate the IMM5257  document before uploading it. You will find the Validate the document button in the last page. Once your document is validated then only you can upload it.