??Offer Letter , Pay Stubs,LCA and DL ??

Scboy

Can anyone please help me why the Vancouver VO is asking for DL ??

I know offer letter,Pay stub and LCA are  required to match the wages..

My understanding: Please correct me If i am wrong

Pay stubs Vs LCA Vs Offer Letter

1.Wages in the pay stubs should match or can be greater than the LCA wages

2.Do we need to match the LCA amount with the offer letter amount ? or is it ok if the offer letter amount is more than the LCA?

DL

1. To make sure Client address is same as LCA address and DL is issued for the same state where the client is located?

2. DL should be from the same state where the LCA has been filled from ?

2.Do we need to match the LCA amount with the offer letter amount ? or is it ok if the offer letter amount is more than the LCA?

DL

1. To make sure Client address is same as LCA address and DL is issued for the same state where the client is located?

Below are my thoughts ....

DL

# If you say your project is more than 3 months on client address, then you should have your DL changed to your client location.. that's DMV roles, might change state to state....

# if you didn't change it, then they have a doubt that you are not working on the Client & LCA Address ....

# It is based on the project duration, if the project is less than 3 months, you can say I don't want my DL to be changed for 3 months ...

DL

Dude you already entered DL info on ur DS-160 forms. If they want to check on client location, state and DL then they will know that from ds-160 forms. 

It doesn't matter. I feel its kind of identification while handing over ur pp or may be cross checking the dl info entered on ur ds-160 forms were correct or not or may be for some other crazy things.

Please just don't overreact. If you have a valid DL and if u dont have any issues on ur DL then u shud be good brother

you get only 2 min chance to prove that you need a visa ... so I would suggest, have everything ready for it ... I got a question on my DL , good that I had it in the same state ....  My previous question was how long you are in client location, I said 1 yr .. so he wanted to check if I am really working there .... that when he asked my DL ...

I am not here to confuse you, I am just saying have everything ready on your side .... You have to attack VO with your Docs & Confident talking .... :) ... Hope you know what I mean ....

Archived