Start a business on EAD

MS_815

Hi,

Both my wife & I have EADs. Our GC application is under EB2 & am currently emplyoed with a large multinational. Checking to see if I can start my own business? If so, what do I need to consider & how should I go about it? Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Both my wife & I have EADs. Our GC application is under EB2 & am currently emplyoed with a large multinational. Checking to see if I can start my own business? If so, what do I need to consider & how should I go about it? Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, you may start your own business on EAD. Sit with a qualified CPA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I started an IT consulting company and I am on EAD now. I started in 2012 may and I did not find any issues. I did so only after coming across another friend's friend who is also in EAD and started a business. I am not sure what kind of businesses you are allowed to do, but me and my friend we both doing IT consulting business. You can always hire an attorney for openion which shouldn't cost you most than maximum 300 to 400 dollars. I would suggest to not think for even 500 for the sure shot attorney openion. Good luck.

Archived