Any maximum limit on muber of times you can try for visitor visa?

pg0101

We have tried for my mothers visitor visa 2 times and it has been rejected both the times. She is a widower and I am the only daughter, they give 214-B each time. So I wanted to know if there is a maximum number of times we can try for visitor visa ?

Thanks

What is your status in US? Your mom being alone and you being her only daughter, it is very touch to convince VO that there is no immigrant intent. Talk to a good attorney like murthy law firm and get an evaluation before your mom applies again.

I am on H1-B, working as a permanent employee for a reputed company . I am willing to contact attorney, but before that I want to understand how is it going to help us? do they contact US embassy or teach us how to prepare for interview and documentation ?

They will not contact US consulate or coach your mom for interview. An attorney would look into your mom's case and documents and would find try to find a solution for denial. They would clearly tell the chances of approval. This would save you time and money.

I am on H1-B, working as a permanent employee for a reputed company . I am willing to contact attorney, but before that I want to understand how is it going to help us? do they contact US embassy or teach us how to prepare for interview and documentation ?

Attorney will review the case and will provide some suggestion. They won't contact embassy.

Archived