Flying from Jamaica to India-- Pain??

sri.sachin24

Does anybody know what is the best way to go to india from jamaica if visa stamp is rejected or on hold??. I see all the flights routing thru US for "jamaica to india" flight.. and US needs transit visa.. 

There may be some flights through other routes for very high prices , but I just wanted to know a better way if there is any.. 

@JoeF

As I am not able to get dates for vancouver, I am considering jamaica. 

Fear of query is there in my case, whereever I go for stamping...  So I just wanted to gather info from previous experiences, rather than re-inventing the wheel.

@Kevin0919

I think we need transit visa even if it is for an hour in US airport, and even if we will NOT come out of airport... That's why I am trying to find a way around that for jamaica->India flights.

@JoeF

As I am not able to get dates for vancouver, I am considering jamaica. 

Fear of query is there in my case, whereever I go for stamping...  So I just wanted to gather info from previous experiences, rather than re-inventing the wheel.

@Kevin0919

I think we need transit visa even if it is for an hour in US airport, and even if we will NOT come out of airport... That's why I am trying to find a way around that for jamaica->India flights.

Why not a US consulate in UK?

Hi Sachin,

I went to Jamaica in Oct for VISA and had to face a tough situation there and happened to had interviewed 3 times and finally got VISA but i totally understand your fear and i have been through that stage. People please stop pushing someone into fear and try helping them if you can. I don't know if there is any other route other than flying through US to INDIA but i have heard that a guy was rejected in Kingston consulate and   went back to India so taking that into consideration i guess there should be some other route other than US to go to INDIA. The guy also posted his experience in the same forum so please go through that stuff and you will find solution to that.

Hi Sachin,

I went to Jamaica in Oct for VISA and had to face a tough situation there and happened to had interviewed 3 times and finally got VISA but i totally understand your fear and i have been through that stage. People please stop pushing someone into fear and try helping them if you can. I don't know if there is any other route other than flying through US to INDIA but i have heard that a guy was rejected in Kingston consulate and   went back to India so taking that into consideration i guess there should be some other route other than US to go to INDIA. The guy also posted his experience in the same forum so please go through that stuff and you will find solution to that.

Thanks  F12H1,  I saw that post, but I dint get answer to the above question .. and that guy dint respond after he left to India .. so I was still searching for the answer.. but anyway I reserved appt in canada today finally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived