All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SiriP

221(g) Administrative Processing Time Montreal

I attended the H1B interview at Montreal Consulate on 31st Oct and I got 221(g) Administrative process. Generally what are the Administrative processing times for Montreal consulate. Previously, any one issued 221 (g) and what was process time ?

Thanks in Advance .....

I got 221 g from Chennai Consulate and it got cleared in 100 days. I was issued 221 g by saying that consulated wanted to go for Additional Administratvie Processing. They collected my Original H1B perition papers, Original Client letter, Copies of all of my previous I-797s, Copy of my GC I-140,  and W2 2012.  No further documents were requested. The below are the details about my 221 g case:

Work Model: EVC

H1B Extension: 7th year extension with GC I-140

Interview date: 07/23/2013

Employment verification with my client manager: First and Second week of August 2013. My client manager got an email form USCIS with list of questions about my employment. He responded back to the email on 08/12/2013. Again he got call from USCIS and they discussed about the email with him.

Status updated date in CEAC website: 10/22/2013

Got an email from US Travel Docs to collect my document from Visa Application Center: 10/29/2013

Collected the documents from OFC/Visa Application Center and Submitted my passport: 11/31/2013

(I have collected these documents: Original H1B petition papers, origional Client letter and new 221 g form in a sealed envelope. The new 221 g form asked me to send my passports to them for visa issuance.)

Got an email from US Travel Docs to collect my passport from OFC/Visa Application Center: 11/06/2013

Collected the passports back from OFC with visa stamped: 11/08/2013