H1B RFE - At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

nani_ketr

The RFE was mailed/faxed on 15th. But no change was reflected on the USCIS website. It kept showing original message that clock had stopped till last Thursday when the above message showed. So not sure when clock resumed.

Hey.. I am also getting the same message since Thursday and still no updates on it. Mine was in PP from Vermont

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

My attorney posted response documents to 2nd RFE on my case on oct 14th. Case was updated to Initial Review on October 15th, but on oct 23rd this message started showing on my case, typically premium processing gets response within 15 calender days, but its been 16 days in my case, yet there is no decision.

Hello fromShafi,

2 RFEs are very rare I believe. Even if they do happen, 2nd RFE is generally related to 1st RFE (same questions more clarification - either documents not sufficient or not arrived). Can you confirm whether your 2nd RFE was related to your 1st RFE or totally different?)

My status

H1B RFE respose filed October 15th

This message showed up from October 24th (Thursday)

No change as  of 11/1

California Center

@Cogni_RFE:

my 1st RFE asked for 3 things employee-employer relationship, specialty occupation and degree evaluation. nothing again from first was requested in 2nd RFE, instead they asked me to provide documentation for CPT credibility like cooperative agreement and stuff related with masters degree.

2nd RFE filed date : 15th Oct

message showing since : 23rd Oct (Wednesday)

no change as of 11/1 9:18 PST

California center

Hi All,

My h1 transfer application was accepted on 18th October in PP and the status changed to Initial Review on 22nd Oct. It changed to "At this time USCIS cannot provide...." on 23rd Oct and since then it is the same. I confirmed with attorney and they said they haven't got any RFE also. The 15 days deadline is over for me today.  I am really worried. Please let us know if anyone's case gets updated.

I believe i received 2nd RFE with more details requested from 1st RFE. I was not aware of this until today. 2nd RFE was received on 9/28. The website status is still showing same message though.

My status

No change as  of 11/1

California Center

2nd RFE received on 10/28 not 9/28.

I believe i received 2nd RFE with more details requested from 1st RFE. I was not aware of this until today. 2nd RFE was received on 9/28. The website status is still showing same message though.

My status

No change as  of 11/1

California Center

Did USCIS provide any reponse 2nd RFE/Decision 15 days after first RFE has been responded to under premium processing. It is 14th day for me after RFE has been responded, eagerly waiting for response. For those who have not yet received response after 15 days, did your attorney reachout to USCIS, what is status, please share. Thank you.

Archived